Brian Kelly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought his tackle on Morgan in the second half was the tackle of the match. The Cowboys were still in the game at that point and they shifted the ball right off a quick play-the-ball and Morgan had options until Kelly raced out of the line and made the tackle count...it was actually quite brilliant defence because 9/10 in that situation the player gets beaten.

I thought his tackle on Morgan in the second half was the tackle of the match. The Cowboys were still in the game at that point and they shifted the ball right off a quick play-the-ball and Morgan had options until Kelly raced out of the line and made the tackle count...it was actually quite brilliant defence because 9/10 in that situation the player gets beaten.
Yep great tackle, Morgan got the ball out but the damage was done by Kelly.

100% sold on developing this kid. His first half was enormous, plenty of doing the hard yard hit ups also and i also though to write up about kelly here. Maybe a tad quiet in the 2nd, but quality was still there when needed as mentioned above.

As has been mentioned, his defence is really good. So rare for an u20 player to step up to the big time and be a good defender from the get go - especially in the backs.

We have a real player on our hands.

On record as saying Kelly has talent but I thought he was a year away from first grade. I was wrong, I didn't take into account the outstanding coaching abilities of Barrett, the kid grew up fast.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4