Brian Kelly rookie of the year contender

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

LittleSnake

Super Sub
I reckon we struck gold with this little legend! Being named in city country during his debut year speaks leaps and bounds of this young mans potential. Oh and anyone else think dylan walker has a good chance at being picked for SOO after his last few performances??

Really impressed with this kid in the games I've seen. Strong and well balanced runner, can play footy with the ball in his hands, seems very composed. Will only get better and better in defensive reads but already is pretty good at it in probably the trickiest position for that these days with all the decoys and options that come at you on the edge of the ruck.

I thought we'd really miss Jaimie Lyon and Shoulders for some time and it would cost us. We do miss Lyon somewhat, eg in the hot and cold form and lapses in games, but with Walker finally happy on his side and Kelly settling in well the centres are looking very promising now and give us good attacking options down both sides.

I reckon we struck gold with this little legend! Being named in city country during his debut year speaks leaps and bounds of this young mans potential. Oh and anyone else think dylan walker has a good chance at being picked for SOO after his last few performances??
Walker should be a shoe in for starting centre but dumb daley will have him at18th man i reckon

Am always delighted when those idiots don't pick Manly players, so thanks Blues and Cane toads for leaving Walker, DCE out, and only putting Jake T on the bench (small mercies). DCE is automatic bench selection for them imho, and Hayne over Walker after the last game? Morons.

Kelly is behind Brailey as rookie of the year. Both have been up and down but hooker is a much tougher position.

Bulldog's Elliott seems a talent as well, not sure if qualifies as a rookie.
Also the Panther's Harawira-Naera has shown flashes of brilliance.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8