• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will the UK vote to leave or remain?

• Leave

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Remain

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeaEagle9413

Forward Pass
Brexit voting starts tomorrow. Who will win?

If anyone doesn't know what "Brexit" is, it is basically a referendum (vote) that decides if the UK will remain in the EU or not.

I reckon the "Leave" vote will win.

As much as I loathe the EU Tender laws and how much they make me work on some frustrating things. Leaving the EU will be financially devastating for the UK and would make my life extremely frustrating. Not to mention probably having to get a visa to continue living in the Netherlands.

The fear campaign by the Leave campaign has been absolutely shameful and based on absolute lies and bull****. I mean can you imagine Boris Johnson the real-life living Womble is a scary prospect for PM!

Its basically the old and the easily influenced by fear of immigration issues that are voting leave. the fact it is so close is hideous. Most I know are voting to remain, but my family and the blue collars seem to be voting leave, as thats been the target of this campaign. Generally white-collars and the financially savvy are voting remain

The thing is nobody knows what effect it will have if they stay or if they leave. Questions already being asked if an independent Scotland would join the EU

The thing is nobody knows what effect it will have if they stay or if they leave. Questions already being asked if an independent Scotland would join the EU
Well the effect of them leaving is fairly well understood from an economic standpoint and it's pretty bad to be honest. They will be significantly worse of financially as a nation. It will also greatly impact the EU and their gdp.

The auxiliary effects such as immigration and so on are not known because it becomes a negotiated procedure from there. It is however unlikely to effect borders and immigration

The political lines are split. There is no one party for this and one for that. I don't think anyone knows what the economic standpoint will be..

You can't honestly say that they will be worse off financially when there are good arguments for both sides.. Big business want them to stay because they are scared..

Is that an economist agreeing with another one? So two economists think it's a bad idea?
No every economic study and every economic commentary on it has said that they will be worse off if they leave. That is a fact.

When asked several times, multiple times in fact al "Leave" campaigners have been unable to produce and study or expert that says UK will be better if the Leave. It is a fact that the only people saying they will be better off are in fact the Leave people themselves who appear to be a bunch of biggots and fools.

Anyway current the Remain has a 2% lead, lets hope that keeps increasing

Absolutely diabolical choice UK. Decision mainly made by those 65+ who wont have to deal with the consequences.
Farage already saying "Oh we wont be able to add anything to the NHS, if you voted leave because of that you made a mistake"

Tells you everything.

UK Pound was down to a 30 year low before the start of trading in Europe. Then bam the UK open up and the FTSE drops 9% immediately.

Britain is now poorer than France and has had more than 40 billion wiped from its banks. The actual withdrawal hasnt even happened yet and britain are still tied to their exact same financial commitments in the EU and have less money to do it with.
2 year wait to see what happens and a recession looming almost immediately. If you had any money tied up in pounds may as well burn it now. Its headed toward parity with US Dollar and losses predicted to keep increasing through the day.

Well done britain, well done you leave lunatics!

Saw the result come in (about 11pm my time) and was surprised.

To think that a majority wanted to leave was very surprising.

Hilarious to read that Boris Johnstone now says "Oh there's no rush...we want to get a vote through the eu that limits the judges power..etc."

Yeah right...the eu aren't going to pass any vote you put forward from now on!

Like asking for a divorce but first demanding your partner finds no one else, ever!

I wonder if Scotland will go ahead asking for a second independence referendum....and Norther Ireland as well?

Last edited:
Saw the result come in (about 11pm my time) and was surprised.

To think that a majority wanted to leave was very surprising.

Hilarious to read that Boris Johnstone now says "Oh there's no rush...we want to get a vote through the eu that limits the judges power..etc."

Yeah right...the eu aren't going to pass any vote you put forward from now on!

Like asking for a divorce but first demanding your partner finds no one else, ever!

I wonder if Scotland will go ahead asking for a second independence referendum....and Norther Ireland as well?

Well Northern Ireland and Scotland both voted to remain in the European Union. Britains overseas territory of Gibraltar (in Spain) also voted to Remain, so Gibraltar will become more isolated in their own continent. I can see Spain finally taking control over Gibraltar with a referendum.

As with the EU, I saw on the news that Brexit will cause a domino effect, as France is calling for a referendum to leave as well.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36615879

It looks like Brexit is the start of a new chapter in Europes history.

1297px-United_Kingdom_EU_referendum_2016_area_results.svg.png

Yellow/Dark Green: Remain
Blue/Black: Leave

I have no opinion one way or the other and very little knowledge of the whole situation. But... I've watched the lead up to this vote and listened to commentaries on the aftermath, and after seeing some comments and a bit of class based attitude in this thread I can see that the reports are true.
This was a big G..F.....to the pollies and the elite.
It's ok to think your opponent isn't worthy just don't let em know you think that.
One for the chimney sweeps.

I have no opinion one way or the other and very little knowledge of the whole situation. But... I've watched the lead up to this vote and listened to commentaries on the aftermath, and after seeing some comments and a bit of class based attitude in this thread I can see that the reports are true.
This was a big G..F.....to the pollies and the elite.
It's ok to think your opponent isn't worthy just don't let em know you think that.
One for the chimney sweeps.

It is a massive defeat for the Global Elite. It has delayed their master plan for the globe for atleast another 50 or so years.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4