Brett's new Try Celebration

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Brett's new Try Celibration

He's been watching videos of the Waugh brothers and Doug Walters after they scored centuries. Or Graham Eadie and Alan Thompson after they scored tries.

He didn't look happy, did he. It was like it was just another day in the office doing his 9 to 5 gig and he couldn't wait to get home to a hot meal and a glass of red in front of an open fire.

He received a new X-box game recently - Call of Duty: HALO 4 (Help Annihilate League's Obdurates). Apparently Brett couldn't wait to get home and play it.

It features David Gallop.

Maybe his smashed nose may have had something to do with it. I think that his upper lip looked a bit thick as well.

Jethro said:
Maybe his smashed nose may have had something to do with it. I think that his upper lip looked a bit thick as well.

This is what i was thinking. I hope all is good for him.

To me, Brett had the look of steely determination like he wanted to get on with the job and put away the cowboys...plus the road ahead with unfinished business such as SOO, GF etc

Good to see Brett looking serious focussed and lethal - time for celebration and smiles after winning the GF

sad face?? Brett was imitating the CEO David Gallop again, the sour cold hearted sod, the skinny lanky lawyer is.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2