Brett to sign with souths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I, like most of you here make our comments on no information/rumour/maybes. I was trying to think how Souths would buy out Snakes contract. They not only have to pay him but obviously (I assume it is obvious) they have to pay Manly for the broken contract. The English rugby union club Bath have paid South Sydney a reported $900,000 for the Sam Burgess broken contract. I assume (used that word a lot) that is the sort of money up for offer if there is any deal to be done!!

This way manly keeps Buhrer and souths let Merritt, Teo and Loti go. I assume.

PS if this happens I will buy a cat to kick it and quietly find a corner to sulk in.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 13
Wascally said:
I joined today only to state what's about to be announced tomorrow and to announce further rumours. I knew about Glenn going to souths last week so it's safe to say my source is very accurate. I don't usaully join forums because of immaturity.

Do us all a favor and unjoin now

Would not be surprised if this happens. Not holding my breath though lol. But can't rule it out from happening either. Lot of things have to fall into place however. Obviously hoping this is false information like most here are.

Jax24 said:
Would not be surprised if this happens. Not holding my breath though lol. But can't rule it out from happening either. Lot of things have to fall into place however. Obviously hoping this is false information like most here are.

I'm not hoping it's false info.. I'm knowing it's a halfwit trolling.

Snake is my favourite player.. (double full stop) It may be just a gee up, him leaving but as I previously stated there is some sense in it. If he is not happy about the whole Gifty non offer and subsequent leaving he may be considering his options. What will the payout have to be to Manly to allow him to leave?

What options would that then give with freeing up in the salary cap?

I think there are a lot at play eg like ownership/board room differing opinions. That is what got Matt Elliott, not his record.

I hope Snake stays as so much easier cheering for my favourite player in my favourite team.

Must be true.

If Danny SBW Weilder hasnt come out and mentioned it yet the there is a high chance it will happen.

Danny is getting reports and will have exclusive information and will announce on Thursday that Benji Mashell is going to leave union.

Wascally said:
And why would I name my source that would be a dumb dumb move on my behalf
Only to show you want to be a member here. You haven't said anything to suggest this is not just a mischievous rabbit troll, so you can stand down for a day while we consider your application. If the rumour is true you can come back and tell us some more gossip.

bob dylan said:
The Bunnies are about to announce Konrad Hurrell and or Josh Mansour.

So after 43 years they've realised that you may have to buy some decent players from other teams if you want to win a premiership. If they actually do manage to win one in the next couple of years will they cop the "buy a premiership" tag or make pathetic excuses.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Wascally said:
Only to show you want to be a member here. You haven't said anything to suggest this is not just a mischievous rabbit troll, so you can stand down for a day while we consider your application. If the rumour is true you can come back and tell us some more gossip.
And if not true ?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Wascally said:

Nothing wrong with a bit of trolling. Only fools bite lol. It's all a game. Enjoy it :)

Wascally said:
Believe what you want I'm just stating what I've heard and what will be announced tomorrow that's all, it might not be true atleast tomorrow we will find out. And sorry I'm not a souths supporter.

Rambofan, is that you? You sound very much like Rambfan with your wild predictions regarding Brett and Glenn.

If you are in fact a re-branded Rambfan then I thought that you said that Brett was going to sign with the Roosters a couple of years back and that Glenn was going to exercise his get out clause and join him there and neither of those predictions came true and now you are saying that they are both going to the Wascally Wabbits. :rolleyes:

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6