Brett Stewart's opportunity

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Crystal ball time.

If Manly are offering DCE and Foz the biggest contracts in club history, does that mean they'd have to let Snake walk when his deals up (and plug it with TT or Gutherson for much less coin). I can't imagine we can give them that money and extend Snake and Matai as well. Unless of course the NRL chips in on DCE and Foz's deals under the marquee player deal.

Having Joe Kelly who being ex Souths MUST have a great relationship with NRL HQ may help in getting that over the line, but jeez - imagine the blow back from fans of other clubs if they both got a chunk of their salary paid by the NRL. Would be amazing to watch! Slothfield may burst the last undamaged capillary on his rosy alcos beak...

Toovs said that Snake never spoke to him about a release. So it was probably his manager that made enquiries.

If it was possible I respect Brett far more now due to the way he handled all the innuendo about him this year. They've been brought up well those Stewart brothers.

He has no decision to make, I believe he was always going to stay at manly and will.

The only thing that has kept him here is the fact that Perry is gone. Blood is blood, and however injury prone, and below par Glenn's form was in late 2013/14 Brett will always feel stiffed by the decision to let Glenn go.

It's not as if there aren't clubs after him. The carrot of earring an extra 900k over 3 years @ Canberra, in what will likely be his last contract would lead me to believe that a decision is more than likely there to be made. He's obviously moved on, time will tell though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4