Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Apparently on Tigers website:-

Manly have suffered a fresh injury blow ahead of Saturday night's NRL clash against Wests Tigers with fullback BRETT STEWART rolling his ankle at training this morning.

STEWART left the session immediately to seek treatment on the ankle with coach DES HASLER still unsure about the extent of the injury.

The Sea Eagles are already without centre STEVE MATAI and backrower STEVE MENZIES for the Leichhardt Oval clash, the pair sidelined with ankle and groin injuries respectively.

Halfback MATT ORFORD also failed to train today as he continues his recovery from an ankle injury, HASLER to give the Manly skipper until the last minute to prove his fitness.

AAP

Oh.....my.....goodness !!!

So, if this is true, Hicks to fullback and Bani to the wing or slot Meaney straight into fullback?

We may end up running half a premier league team on in the second round. What bad luck to start the season.

On the bright side, des will be forced to give the young tallent a go!

Why are the names in caps? Usually that is reserved for radio articles, not stuff that comes off the wire.

Still, it's a worry. Hope it's a fake or at least a minor injury to Brett - he has a history of struggling with injuries that other players would play with, and also a history of taking longer to recover (the diabetes being the big factor there).

Why are we getting so many ankle and leg inhuries all of a sudden? Have they changed their stretching routine or something?

Have 2 confirm story is true hit the newsroom at hour or 2 ago. latest news is watmow will cum bac a week early, orford unliekly 2 play but with stewart out will play with needle.

Menzies injury to leg again, word is he cannot play out the season - remember i told u this a few weeks ago.

Maybe we could get Andrew walker back from the reds for a week or 2 as a replacement

I just lost my appetite.....This has the feeling of Dogs '05 campaign, when they were basically missing all their stars for most of the year.....Beaver worries me the most.....

Watmough was always going to be back this week, his words. That isn't a paniced reaction, so he'll be fine.

Looks like this site will get it's answer to the depth issue a bit quicker than we all would've liked.

01. Chris Hicks
02. Michael Bani
03. Jamie Lyon
04. Steven Bell
05. Michael Robertson
06. Travis Burns
07. Matt Orford
08. Jason King
09. Michael Monaghan
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Luke Williamson