brett stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everyone has their "reliable source" but have heard that he is a done deal and they are going to wait for the finals to announce it, why the wait? I have no idea it's just what I've been told.

I know everyone has their "reliable source" but have heard that he is a done deal and they are going to wait for the finals to announce it, why the wait? I have no idea it's just what I've been told.

twitchk said:

I have heard he is a done deal elsewhere and wont be playing at brookie in 2013

twitchk said:

Daniel said:
twitchk said:

Sauce?

Daniel said:
twitchk said:

Sauce?

Napper said:
Daniel said:
twitchk said:

Sauce?

boulibase

Napper said:
Daniel said:
twitchk said:

Sauce?

boulibase

Napper said:
joeboy said:
Is it time to get concerned that snake hasn't signed yet?

In the past week I've heard him having lunch with Gus at Penrith and now hearing parra are chasing him... We all know sticky sees Haynes as a 5/8, so it's not beyond the realms of possibility..

Anyone got the good word? Earnie had good mail on this didn't he?

Noone seems worried. Im ****ting myself. Would be the biggest loss in Manly's history but if he goes, he goes and i hope he does well because he deserves every extra cent he can get.

Everyone thought the sky was falling when Bozo left and look what we achieved without him.

Daniel said:
twitchk said:

...and I heard that the world is ending on 21 Dec 2012 so it wont matter where he goes.

Napper said:
joeboy said:
Is it time to get concerned that snake hasn't signed yet?

In the past week I've heard him having lunch with Gus at Penrith and now hearing parra are chasing him... We all know sticky sees Haynes as a 5/8, so it's not beyond the realms of possibility..

Anyone got the good word? Earnie had good mail on this didn't he?

Noone seems worried. Im ****ting myself. Would be the biggest loss in Manly's history but if he goes, he goes and i hope he does well because he deserves every extra cent he can get.

Everyone thought the sky was falling when Bozo left and look what we achieved without him.

Daniel said:
twitchk said:

...and I heard that the world is ending on 21 Dec 2012 so it wont matter where he goes.

Stevo said:
I feel it too. In my niccipops

You people are nuts. Hope he signs and announces soon.

Daniel said:

[/quote]

Is that real?

Stevo said:
I feel it too. In my niccipops

You people are nuts. Hope he signs and announces soon.

Daniel said:

[/quote]

Is that real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8