Brett Stewart wants to stay at Manly— for at least three or four years

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Snake is a brilliant player but nothing like the defensive fullback that he was. :cool:

I don't see how criticizing his effort this year in defense/high ball catches, is some kind of vendetta on my part. :shake:

The new gen Players are all bigger and faster than the ones he previously had to defend against - FACT!

Snake is dreaming if he believes that he can maintain his already waning body, for another 4 years of NRL. @:cool:

The same posters criticising you were the same posters who thought Jamie Lyon should be signed up until the age of 40. They have changed their tune now. I hope we don't lose a young gun to keep him. We need forwards, forwards and more forwards. The Bulldogs could field a second forward pack better than ours.

The same posters criticising you were the same posters who thought Jamie Lyon should be signed up until the age of 40. They have changed their tune now. I hope we don't lose a young gun to keep him. We need forwards, forwards and more forwards. The Bulldogs could field a second forward pack better than ours.
Sentiment doesn't seem to be winning us many games, so lets get back to the winning formula of skill, attitude and new talent to mix up our plays @:cool:

I can't believe that the Dragons managed to sign that Raiders giant Page just today - Manly needs muscle ASAP @:(

You really think that if Snake plays fullback for the next four years Tom T and Gutherson will be here............in your dreams.
And don't tell me they will play out their apprenticeship on the wing.
Particularly if Tom T watches the replay of last week's game,

Why can't we get a couple of these big boppers mid season?

Really think our recruitment team is at the Steyne Hotel all day living in the past.
These players are out there.......just look.

LOL at Luke Page who can't get a start at the Raiders, but should have signed with Manly because he elbowed a couple of guys.

I can't fathom why Page wasn't picked for Origin 3. Sure sounds like he would do better than Woods or Tamou

I can't fathom why Page wasn't picked for Origin 3. Sure sounds like he would do better than Woods or Tamou
Yeah, you just have to run at NSW Cup level forwards with your elbow up to be a walk up start...

Snake is my favourite player in the current squad, and I firmly believe in resigning him for 1 more year (up to and including 2017) then hopefully get to watch him gracefully pop off to the UK with his brother to ride out a few good years of $'s

Signing Brett past 2017 will sadly be a big mistake.

Knees and Hammys aside, Brett needs to recognise his speed gets slower each year and that holding a 1st grade spot till 2018-9 does nothing but put us at risk of losing our young players TT and Gutho.

2017 should be his final NRL year. Anything more is simply asking for a whole lot of trouble.

Sentiment doesn't seem to be winning us many games, so lets get back to the winning formula of skill, attitude and new talent to mix up our plays @:cool:

I can't believe that the Dragons managed to sign that Raiders giant Page just today - Manly needs muscle ASAP @:(
Sh*t really, why didn't we pick this gun up. Maybe he wasn't old enough for the Manly retirement village.

:rofl::rofl:

What I really want to know is how will we be positioned after the byes?@:D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4