Brett Stewart is out - team v tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
http://www.silvertails.net/news.php?extend.1234

Follow link to Manly team, Sadly the rumour about Stewart being out for an 4 to 6 weeks could be on the money.

Monas hand was not broken so he plays - see Wheel's news on front page.

What a mystery on Stewart. No mention of a reason or duration on the MSE site. Only mention is "for what may be an extended period" (no cause) on this site. And now a rumour of 4-6 weeks in this thread. No news elsewhere. Hand? Hamstring? "Lower limb"? He looked fine on Sunday.

Hicks will cover well at fullback. V. interesting to see just how well he goes.

Someone (a known clown actually - who is quick to give people on this site stick) posted on MSE last night that Stewart was out for 4 to 6 weeks. It wasn't substantiated or reason given. It seems the post was quickly pulled this morning.

Des said in the Press Conference on Sunday that all is good with injuries apart from Mona needing a scan.

The case in point with Leuluai is that Manly don't seem to list injuries the way that some clubs do. Not sure if it is a deliberate ploy to give little away to opponents, a siege mentality or poor media savvy but we fans don't get much of a heads up to the injury situation. This season we have had nothing on Rose, Stewart, Leuluai or any of the other players who have had time off for injury. Every time I visit the injured players list on various sites it is blank despite this not being the case.

i think Stewey has had some kind of niggle for some weeks. I remember the trial v tigers, when he was in the clear and i turned around and said to the person next to me, its a try, watch how fast this bloke is, only to see him run down from all directions!

then never used to happen!

i turned around and said to the person next to me, its a try, watch how fast this bloke is, only to see him run down from all directions!

Brett Stewart copped the Pepsi kiss of death :lol2:

In this morning's Manly Daily it said that Brett "will undergo minor knee surgery this week, ruling him out for at least two matches"
I would guess it could be quite a bit longer.

The members newsletter sent out today quotes that Brett Stewart is out with a hamstring problem. Could be both or some niggles that need to settle down.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2