Brett out for Saturday night. (Rnd 6)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To Ryan........LATE MAIL: Brett officially ruled out with hamstring injury.

Just wanted to make sure your kept up to date & fully informed.

Cambo said:
:( this is like being groped and rubbed up by a hot girl then getting her home to find out she isnt going to let you seal the deal. bloody frustrating.

Dont you mean "him" & "he"

Jatz Crackers said:

Cambo said:
:( this is like being groped and rubbed up by a hot girl then getting her home to find out she isnt going to let you seal the deal. bloody frustrating.

no mate u notced it said cambo not Kiwi eagle so its was defintly HER

Cambo said:
Jatz Crackers said:

Cambo said:

With Cambo, it would be saying her but when he got it home he would be hoping for some meat and vege to jump out at him

Kiwi Eagle said:
Cambo said:
Jatz Crackers said:

Cambo said:

With Cambo, it would be saying her but when he got it home he would be hoping for some meat and vege to jump out at him

Well it's not like he went to Thailand for the scenery now is it.

Brett does not need 26 weeks of practice with chiming into the backline. He won't interrupt the team when he returns and we are banking insurance without him. Have a good look at Hoppa's stats this year - all round, they are the best in the team. Brett will be back soon enough.

Cam, what's the go? all this male innuendo stuff? Is there something we need to know, I'm getting a tad concerned, meat and veg?

RE: Brett out for Saturday night.

Wolfpack said:
Brett will he back when he is match fit, until then we get more chances for Hoppa & Oldfield to show Des what they can do. It's a win-win situation.
Spot on!

Jesus Christ people. Let me be a little disappointed about Brett being out. I miss the old forums.

Rodo said:
Masked Eagle said:
Fluffy said:
he tends to heal slower than average due to his diabetes as well.

Is this opinion based on any medical facts?

Not having a go, I've just never heard that before.

Yes in general one of the complications of diabetes is that it can take longer to heal. But if Brett has good control of his diabetes (which athletes would have to) then I'd expect that it shouldn't take any longer to heal than it does for people without diabetes.

Spot on. Muscles strains and tears would not be anyway affected by diabetes.

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
Rodo said:
Masked Eagle said:
Fluffy said:
he tends to heal slower than average due to his diabetes as well.

Is this opinion based on any medical facts?

Not having a go, I've just never heard that before.

Yes in general one of the complications of diabetes is that it can take longer to heal. But if Brett has good control of his diabetes (which athletes would have to) then I'd expect that it shouldn't take any longer to heal than it does for people without diabetes.

Spot on. Muscles strains and tears would not be anyway affected by diabetes.

Would the recovery of said muscles? Brett's diet would have to be adjusted due to diabetes. Energy levels are affected by diabetes - that much is certain. Therefore, I would say someone without this issue could focus on recovery a lot more.

****sake I dont think I will be alive to ever see our full strength backline play again. They will all be retired by the time they are fit enough to play together.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4