Brett Finch Again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
On the matty john's Sunday show he was twitching like a like a dead rat on a lab table after prodding with some wires and a 9 volt battery. He is a mess and even before Martys incident I thought he sounded a little odd and intense. Hmmmmm twitching uncontrollably and intense, I wonder why???

Let me try and word this correctly.

It 'appears' as though he is severely impaired for whatever reason.

I could 'guess' that he is under the influence of some 'legal' or 'non legal' substance.

I am not attacking Finch. If he is one of the faces of our game he needs to understand that people will try and determine and understand why he comes across so 'off the planet'.

Kids are watching these shows. This is not a good look for the game.

Ye last few weeks the rat boy has started losing his mind! The supreme bias from he and anassta was despicable the other night. Then they did the raiders game and there bias disappeared.. finchy lost the plot again but no clear one side bias.
Anasta is just a loud mouth twat! Not sure why he's an angry ant?????? Maybe doesn't like that his ex wife has other tongues in her mouth on neighbours :p

He is a Goose. I’m surprised he’s not a Queenslander.

giphy.gif

Probably doped up on coke. I reckon that’s a great excuse for him becoming the next immortal. Take it away greenturd, Leave you with it mate.

Anyone see Finch's Fox interview with Sivo after the match against the Broncos? I honestly thought he was gonna burst a blood vessel in his brain the way he was chanting SIVO with the Eels supporters. He was way over the top! The imbecilic behaviour by that little rat t(u)rd should not be tolerated by FOX & i'm totally flabbergasted YES flabbergasted that they continue to allow him to make a fool of himself & Fox Sports.......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyone see Finch's Fox interview with Sivo after the match against the Broncos? I honestly thought he was gonna burst a blood vessel in his brain the way he was chanting SIVO with the Eels supporters. He was way over the top! The imbecilic behaviour by that little rat t(u)rd should not be tolerated by FOX & i'm totally flabbergasted YES flabbergasted that they continue to allow him to make a fool of himself & Fox Sports.......:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Doesn’t he get worse each week. It’s clear he’s trying to take the Matty Johns approach of class clown. He just misses on so many levels. His bias for his previous clubs is unbearable. He should not be calling games for storm and Parra.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2