Brett back in 3-4 weeks ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Heard on talkinsport this arvo that Brett may be back in 3-4 weeks from a caller that is a Manly fan who rings their show on a regular basis, he seems to have a good source apparently
I hope he is right

Interesting mail.

I heard the same thing, although it was tempered by saying "they're aiming for 4 weeks (this was last week, so 3 weeks now), but if he's not right then, then he won't be back this season".

It seemed like an odd thing to say, but we'll see if he is back in 3 weeks I guess...

Fluffy link said:
we desperatly need him for SOO3 so we can get rid of gidley

Nah keep Brett for Manly only, this year's origin is a write off, They should pick bretts gong mate Patten there for SOO3. Agree that gigley is crap but bellyache loves the bloke!

im sure i speak for myself and gronk in saying if this happens i will soil my boxers ;)

3 weeks? Be nice to have him back anytime this year let alone 3 weeks

would be in line with what the official website has.. which was correct about Cuthbo

If it takes him another 6 weeks so be it. I would rather he came back 100% than come back 90%

I agree dan, he needs to come back and not have an injury.

he is averaging 2.5 tries a game this season, better than any other players  iwould think.

Great news if it happens, but hope its not just another rumour....

Niccipops will have to book herself out of the nunnery  ;)

Interesting. The mail I received last night suggested he wont be back this season. His knee has bone grinding on bone still or something...

I think they will keep him in cotton wool and see where we are heading with 5/6 rounds left to play. If we are right in the mix(which I think we will be) then they will throw him back into the action.

mj link said:
Interesting. The mail I received last night suggested he wont be back this season. His knee has bone grinding on bone still or something...

I think they will keep him in cotton wool and see where we are heading with 5/6 rounds left to play. If we are right in the mix(which I think we will be) then they will throw him back into the action.

That is the word that has been spreading around for a while.

The bone on bone is pretty spot on from what I hear, and its not an easy fix. I wonder where the rumours are stemming from that he may be back in 3 - 4 weeks. I wonder if this stems from the fact that they were told 12 weeks originally.

Where these rumours spring up from always amazes me

Dan link said:
If it takes him another 6 weeks so be it. I would rather he came back 100% than come back 90%
This is rugby league, so it will have to be 110%.

Bad luck about the bone scaping on bone news, I guess growing that cartilege in the lab didn't work out?

Zorba said recently he will be back just before the finals unless we are out of the running, in which case he won't be risked. Which of course implies it will be a risk if he plays.

... So much speculation, so hard to pick which rumour to choose. 

Maybe he should just come straight back in now, he is so fast he could probably hop on one leg and still outpace a lot of players. Would still be a chance for top tryscorer also .

3 or 4 weeks. I think i just jizzed a little. jsut like the time at his appartmen.... would be great news.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6