Brent Naden

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Apparently dropped from grand final 17, Tyrone May to his centre position, mitch kenny on the bench.

Has to be more to the story - how can you drop one of the main contributing players to a grand final season on the day, in the grand final, in Naden?

Has he done something? Signed somewhere else? Injured?

Regardless, could be a great opportunity for Manly to chuck some coin at him.
They dropped him last week and now in the gf because his poor defensive game vs Roosters. I think it's a little overkill from them. Doubt there's anything else to it.

Now would be a good time to try sign him, he'd be very upset

Id love to see a stat of how many tries his winger has scored off a Naden pass this year.

About as many as Suli gave this year I'm guessing.

They've both taken the Mark Gasnier course in passing to your winger.

Id love to see a stat of how many tries his winger has scored off a Naden pass this year.

About as many as Suli gave this year I'm guessing.

They've both taken the Mark Gasnier course in passing to your winger.
I would say his stat isnt too bad considering he gifted all of Staines tries this year

If they have dropped him completely, that's some major bs. Bloke deserves his spot. Has played 17 games I think this year.
In the 17, just on bench. Got too excited hahah. Will be interesting to see what happens post nov 1. I’d be really keen on Fusitu’a since he’s apparently out the door. With Saab coming would probably be better to get a hooker or second rower tho

Quality 2nd half.
Busted a heap of tackles. Made a heap of metres.

Wingers outside him caught a cold.

Staines 1st game, he scored 4.
Naden gave him 1 out of the 4.

@wombatgc ...I'm all for a disagree on peoples opinions, but my post is fact.
Watch Staines first game again.

Dylan Edwards gifted him 2 tries.
Tyrone May threw a 20m cut-out for him for 1
Naden produced a flick pass for 1.

@wombatgc ...I'm all for a disagree on peoples opinions, but my post is fact.
Watch Staines first game again.

Dylan Edwards gifted him 2 tries.
Tyrone May threw a 20m cut-out for him for 1
Naden produced a flick pass for 1.
Fair enough. I’m on the piss, so take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
It was the same against Souths. Why change what got you there in the first place. Classic ‘Brian Smith’ overthinking when it really counts. Smith was the best coach never to win the GF. He would always do something stupid on the big day or leading up to it that would leave you scratching your head. Cleary wins 15 straight, they beat the dual-reigning premiers to make it 16, and then he starts tinkering.

I don’t think not picking May was the sole reason for losing, but it was stupid nonetheless.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4