Brent Kite

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pepi

Bencher
Jesus Christ. how much has this guy made me eat my words.

I remember last year when he rarely made over 100m, a tackle bust or showed any aggression.
I was one of the people who wanted him to piss off.

Verse the Bulldogs a few things really stood out in his game
- Making two clean line breaks (unlucky to lose the ball in one)
- Made O'Meley look twice whenever he ran the ball
- His aggression, i never knew he had it. Good to see him shorten up Myles, and nearly biff with him.
- Makes tackles that a prop shouldnt, which can be attributed to his mobility.
He has been freaking awesome in the last 2 months, and in my opinion the form prop in the comp.

:clap:

The reason for his change in form can be found in the first two words of your post. He lives by the "What Would Jesus Do" creed, and we all know that everyones favourite imaginary omnipotent being would tuck the pigskin under a wing and have a dig.

I also noticed he was having a bit of a niggling running battle with Nate Myles on Friday, not very Christian of him but that's the sort of mongrel we need from him. There is no such thing as a nice front rower and Kite's lack of aggression has always been a bit of a concern to me. He showed that he can have a red hot go when he needs to, and I think he needs to ramp it up another notch or two. He can always go to confession after the GF.

Great character, Great Player...I really hope we tie him up for a very, very long time !!!

KITE WAS ****ING AWESOME FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!

Best game he has played for us... was absolutely outstanding in my opinion!!

Unlucky not to get the MOM

I loved the battle between Kite and O'meley. Was worth the wait to watch it. Kite went extremely well. As someone who is Christian your comments are very funny!!!

PS I thought Kite held our pack together last year, though he was playing wounded for some of the time. The whole pack has stepped up of late.

well, if that's the case....

JASON KING WILL MAKE THE TRI NATIONS TOUR AT THE END OF 2006 8| 8| 8| :lol: ;)

yeah as water boy....

He has been fired up since he was dropped from the Origin side, I wasn't much of a fan before that, he got a little angry and toughened up after that.

He seems to have dropped the high knee lift on impact as his confidence has grown this year. His footwork is now fantastic, he seems much lighter on his feet.

I agree, the whole pack went incredibly well on Saturday night, even King. Was Whatmough injured?

apparently on that left shoulder - where he missed 3 tackles that were in the play leading up to 2 of the tries.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2