Brent Kite

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I just watched the media interviews, Des was somewhat combative but I thought his comments were reasonable, Perry was OK and I got the impression he will improve in his media smoothness as he gets more experience.

Kite was a revelation, forthright & articulate, I was quite impressed. He does have leadership skills and possible management material down the track?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I just watched the media interviews, Des was somewhat combative but I thought his comments were reasonable, Perry was OK and I got the impression he will improve in his media smoothness as he gets more experience.

Kite was a revelation, forthright & articulate, I was quite impressed. He does have leadership skills and possible management material down the track?

They said in the news tonight he wants to become a minister / preacher after football

God said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

They said in the news tonight he wants to become a minister / preacher after football
You are such a know-it-all God.

Very proud of Kitey standing up to the media clowns and telling them if your so outraged about the whole thing then why do you keep replaying it ad nauseum.

I read the article on the manly site and thought it was great. I've missed all the news shows, did it get a run in the sport segments? If so how did they try and portray him?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6