Breaking News on Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
torana355 said:
bones said:
Lol @ trolls.... Nowhere to be seen

The kennel has gone silent aswell. Its about time those dogs were put down.

They may have our coach but unless Dessy plays in the halfs for them they wont be winning any premierships.

That is so funny.

Telecrap:
MANLY five-eighth Kieran Foran will this week spurn a massive offer from tonight's rivals Canterbury to remain at Brookvale for the next three seasons.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/kieran-foran-will-this-week-spurn-massive-bulldogs-offer/story-e6frexni-1226339254534?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I've been at work for over 12 hours, don't expect to finish for at least 2 more and have to be back at 12pm tomorrow. Finally something to smile about.......*

If this is false I'm gunna go friggen POSTAL.

https://twitter.com/#!/BizzaroRitchie/status/195512943864057856

Bizzaro Ritchie
@BizzaroRitchie Breaking: Manly board to blame for re signing premiership winning halves on the back of Foran joining his partner DCE to stick with Manly

:p

Andrew Webster says the deal has not been done yet and is doing his best to bag the hell out of us again.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-sea-eagles-torn-by-distrust-between-players-front-office-and-a-faction-riven-board/story-e6frexnr-1226339196939

Fatty loves his eagles too much to fool with fans.... He congratulated management etc so I am willing to rely on it. Very happy the halves can be a building block for those around, now to just get him on the field

In a previous thread I said "Announcement Friday"
And explained no one would announce the same day they are playing the team he was leaving to play with.
And have to play the rest of the year out with his current team
It just wouldn't be done that way, do 2 & 2 together the announcement
Meant he was staying, hope it's true Fatty and the club confirms today.
Then we can fill the forum about TRex, any tips on him Rambo fan?

Great start to the day to wake up and read this. Now hoping for a great finish to the day when we annihilate the dogs....OBVIOUSLY KIERAN DECIDED HE WANTED TO BE MANLY.

Great stuff! Staying to play with your mate (Daly), I thought that sort of loyalty went out in the eighties...good on you Kieran...you and Daly are a rare breed in todays game. Go Manly! :D

Great news.

Seems De$$ie is'nt as popular amongst the Manly players as Greenturd thought. Hahaha freakin pack of losers...

Love the SkyNews Sportsline discussion on the re-signing.

..'Foran is very close to Team mates like Stewarts and Watmough..'

Choc is the official Retention Committee IMO :D

The Game Plan said that the Dogs came back with a increased offer last week - ..'but Foran was nowhere to be found' :p

Thanks to all those who fought off the circling hyenas :heart:

This should cement T-Rex at Brookie too - can't see him leave 'the good place' he is in. :p

Where are all the trolls now???

No where to be seen of course, oh wait they might still sign Egor the mascot!!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Where are all the trolls now???

No where to be seen of course, oh wait they might still sign Egor the mascot!!!

Mate i was just talking to the milko here at Taree, who is a cousin of the nephew, of the next door neighbour of the bloke, who lives three suburbs away and is a drinking mate of the next door neighbour ,who lives on the left hand side of the bloke who is igor and he says it is a done deal igor will be a bulldog next year.....you heard it here first

Hillbillyjazzer1954 aka Mr transperancy

as to the Foran news, i will wait until there is somthing official from the club

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7