Breaking news from twitter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lord Eagleton said:
Break ups are never nice. But now its posted i will say i have zero interest in this couples personal business. He always seemed to be a damn good bloke. I wish him and her all the best
Good blokes don't leave their wives and kids . Very sad when you hear of break ups especially for the young kids .

BOZO said:
Lord Eagleton said:
Break ups are never nice. But now its posted i will say i have zero interest in this couples personal business. He always seemed to be a damn good bloke. I wish him and her all the best
Good blokes don't leave their wives and kids . Very sad when you hear of break ups especially for the young kids .
Good blokes sometimes DO leave their wives and kids, sometimes things just don't work out as planned in a lot of marriages.

Peter C said:
BOZO said:
Lord Eagleton said:
Good blokes sometimes DO leave their wives and kids, sometimes things just don't work out as planned in a lot of marriages.
Good blokes don't spit the dummy and walk out on their wives and kids .

BOZO said:
Peter C said:
BOZO said:
Lord Eagleton said:

Sorry Bozo, but that's a ridiculous statement to make without knowing the details on why they've split. Ending a relationship doesn't mean the man is 'walking out on them'. As long as he stays in the child's life and provides for the child financially he can still be a good bloke and father. Much better for the child to have two loving parents who are separated than to live in an unhappy household.

bones said:
BOZO said:
Peter C said:
BOZO said:
Lord Eagleton said:

Sorry Bozo, but that's a ridiculous statement to make without knowing the details on why they've split.
Appreciate your feed back bones but i was speaking in general about husbands or wives abandoning ship . Many take the easy way out instead of putting the effort to make things work .

She may have left him for all we know. Good bloke or not there's little you can do in that situation.

Marriage is give and take and its not for the selfish but if one keeps giving and the other just keeps taking then there is little that can be done

I always felt Gifty and Adam Blair should have worked a bit harder at their relationship. Oh well.

Chip and Chase said:
She may have left him for all we know. Good bloke or not there's little you can do in that situation.

I have pretty much the same thing to say.

The twitter tweety thingy that B_E posted here only said that "Hazem El Masri has split with wife." We don't know all of the details and it doesn't say which one of them left the family home. For all that we know, with his life away from football, she may not have liked the life with him there at home as much. She may have had routines in place and he interfered in those routines with too much of his input (I've seen a similar thing happen before where a couple still love and respect each other and get on great together outside of the family home but for reason known only to them, they just can't live together). The Twitter thing also doesn't say that it is forever either. It maybe just a break to cool off and work things out and then reconcile.

In the end, it all boils down to the fact that we don't know all of the details so in the meantime, all that we can all do is to speculate as to what went on and also, as this split has nothing to do with rugby league so it will now be moved to the General Discussion forum.

BOZO said:
Lord Eagleton said:
I agree with you mate. But i didn't know any of those fine details when I said that (and still have no desire to). Even those that know that much don't know what's really going on between these two people. It's their business. I'm not judging him or her from afar

BOZO said:
Marriage is give and take and its not for the selfish but if one keeps giving and the other just keeps taking then there is little that can be done

I didn't realise he was in a same sex marriage.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6