Breaking News ...Des is looking for a new spine

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wasn't a member yet tbh, as had to move business premises ect...but definitely signing up this week to support as now is the time most needed....
Welcome to Des's New spine feathered friend . Have an awesome day !

The Born and Bred is a great membership option to support our club and assist it in keeping it alive

To all the Passionate and Proud Manly feathered friends who have lost their job and doing it tough ....

I empathize with you in these difficult times and I will proudly donate a Born and Bred membership to the first Manly fan that replies to my post and hope to put a smile on your face

We need to support our club in any way we can and this is another way that it can be done

I am looking forward to hearing form you

I would encourage everyone to support our club in their time of need. Even though I live in NZ and do not get to see Manly play apart from when they are in Auckland, I still purchase a membership every year.

With my birthday in November, I always buy a membership for my self as my birthday present and I am so happy that the money goes to our club.

I am sure that we have a lot more supporter interstate and overseas who can do the same to help out.

I would encourage everyone to support our club in their time of need. Even though I live in NZ and do not get to see Manly play apart from when they are in Auckland, I still purchase a membership every year.

With my birthday in November, I always buy a membership for my self as my birthday present and I am so happy that the money goes to our club.

I am sure that we have a lot more supporter interstate and overseas who can do the same to help out.

Great to hear from you @NZEaglesFan and thank you for sharing your passion for our great club the Manly Sea eagles

The Spirit of our Great club will always live as long as we have living Manly Sea eagle club membership legends like your self

Have a great feathered friend

PASSION ALWAYS PREVAILS !
41bzn2J0BRL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The Born and Bred is a great membership option to support our club and assist it in keeping it alive

To all the Passionate and Proud Manly feathered friends who have lost their job and doing it tough ....

I empathize with you in these difficult times and I will proudly donate a Born and Bred membership to the first Manly fan that replies to my post and hope to put a smile on your face

We need to support our club in any way we can and this is another way that it can be done

I am looking forward to hearing form you

I am looking forward to hearing form you .

Come on who is going to take up @BOZO generous offer. If you are not a member and can’t afford to become a member let Boz know and he will donate it to you. If there is more than one person taking it up I will donate the 2nd born and bred package

Also if you are feeling you want to support the club but already a member you can donate a junior membership for a kid who can’t afford it

Nice one @The Wheel

I can't believe they haven't been snapped up yet.

I mean there's no touching allowed atm so there's no expectation of a hug 'or something'

Come on who is going to take up @BOZO generous offer. If you are not a member and can’t afford to become a member let Boz know and he will donate it to you. If there is more than one person taking it up I will donate the 2nd born and bred package

Also if you are feeling you want to support the club but already a member you can donate a junior membership for a kid who can’t afford it

Thank you @ The Wheel . This is a great way to lift our all those kids spirits and also assist our Great club by donating a junior club membership .
I will ring the club on Monday morning and help make a difference to the life of a child and to the life our Great club the Manly Sea eagles

It is a real honour to inform all the Manly fans thaT Our club membership is increasing every day
and we now have 12690 proud and Passionate Manly club members !
It is so uplifting to see our greatT Passionate Manly fans Never Say Die spirit play a winning role for our club .

The NRL comp may be on hold and in dire straits
But it looks like nothing is stopping our Great Manly Passionate Never say die Spirit

WE SHALL NOT WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED
AS LONG AS WE HAVE PASSIONATE MANLY PEOPLE BY OUR SIDE
WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED

download.jpg

Club Membership numbers update..

Very proud to inform all the Manly fans that Our club membership is still on the increase
and we now have 12705 proud and Passionate Manly club members !

The NRL comp may be on hold and in dire straits
But it looks like nothing is stopping our Great Manly Passionate Never say die Spirit

AS LONG AS WE HAVE PASSIONATE MANLY PEOPLE BY OUR SIDE
WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED

download.jpg

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4