Breaking News ...Des is looking for a new spine

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Des is a very passionate Manly man and he always has given his all both as a player and as a coach and he inspires his players to do the same

Our Manly club faces a bigger game off the field to win the battle of club survival and he needs a new spine. A spine of passioante Manly fans who would be proud of becoming club members that is required to assist in winning our off field battle of survival

DO YOU HAVE SPINE TO CALL YOUR SELF A MANLY FAN ?
DONT TELL US
SHOW US

THERE IS A CLUB MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE TO SUIT EVERY GREAT MANLY FAN
RING AND FIND OUT WHICH MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE IS BEST FOR YOU

Rabitts ,28,413
Broncos 27,463
Eels 26, 809
Storm 21, 650
Raiders 18, 388
Panthers 18, 906
Knights 18, 139
Cowboys 16, 509
Tigers 16, 235
Dragons 15, 035
Dogs 15, 170
Roosters 14, 361
Warriors 12, 673
MANLY SEA EAGLES 12, 556
Sharks 9, 768
Titans 7,836

Click Bait
getting as online news stories ..no sorry I take that back....click bait still
and already a member 3 times over even if I only recieved 2 packs in the mail, but do I complain... no.... they probably couldn't afford the postage.

Click Bait
and already a member 3 times over even if I only recieved 2 packs in the mail, but do I complain... no.... they probably couldn't afford the postage.
Congratulations for being a great supporter of our great club the Manly Sea eagles the most succesful club in the modern era and the only club to win a grand final every decade since the 70s and has given their fans more success and more joy than any other club and that is worth much more than any membership pack

Hey @BOZO do you do these elsewhere? Just thinking, most on this site are either already members or at least have already considered it and made their decision. Do you do Facebook or other places to spread the word? If not might be a new calling for you! :)

Hey @BOZO do you do these elsewhere? Just thinking, most on this site are either already members or at least have already considered it and made their decision. Do you do Facebook or other places to spread the word? If not might be a new calling for you! :)
Hello Feathered friend . I am not on fb or any other social media
Silvertails is my home .
To those that have considered not being club members . Have they also considered that our club may not be able to survive without their support ?

That’s a nice way of saying cut the one note spamming.
What is a nice way of getting our fans to support our club through much needed club membership ?

Rabitts ,28,413
Broncos 27,463
Eels 26, 809
Storm 21, 650
Raiders 18, 388
Panthers 18, 906
Knights 18, 139
Cowboys 16, 509
Tigers 16, 235
Dragons 15, 035
Dogs 15, 170
Roosters 14, 361
Warriors 12, 673
MANLY SEA EAGLES 12, 577
Sharks 9, 768
Titans 7,836

Click Bait
Ditto. They tricked me into buying a reserve seat membership on top of my existing membership. For one game...
Now signing up the dog for pet membership (like Souffs).

Hello feathered friends....long time lurker, first time poster here...

Just joined as a club member and joined my dog up too.

We must do everything we can to support the club that has given us so much over the years now that they need us more then ever before (I think this time might be worse then the supergreed years, hope not).

Ditto. They tricked me into buying a reserve seat membership on top of my existing membership. For one game...
Now signing up the dog for pet membership (like Souffs).
Great Idea I'll sign the dog up too, I hope they have a Storm and rooster mascot chew toy, if the dog doesnt love chewing the **** out of that then he gets................Lets just say doesnt deserve to be in MANLY COLOURS!!!

@BOZO time for a new count, we are 12, 592 now, c'mon slackass update the tally !!!

Sheesh glad your not the score attendant, still be waiting for the 40-0 Storm GF :p:talking:

Hi
I have stalked this site for years under different names and enjoyed keeping up to date in the shadows with all things good and bad happening in my old stomping ground of my youth.
Since moving up to Far Nth Qld years ago I don't get to any games apart from the very rare times when I'm on the Northern Beaches visiting family and there is a home game on.
Due to the recent events I feel I need to do more than quietly support from the background and even though I probably wont get to any games I will pay for a membership if it helps keep this great club of ours viable.
Cheers

Hi
I have stalked this site for years under different names and enjoyed keeping up to date in the shadows with all things good and bad happening in my old stomping ground of my youth.
Since moving up to Far Nth Qld years ago I don't get to any games apart from the very rare times when I'm on the Northern Beaches visiting family and there is a home game on.
Due to the recent events I feel I need to do more than quietly support from the background and even though I probably wont get to any games I will pay for a membership if it helps keep this great club of ours viable.
Cheers

If it helps, there's a membership package for those that cant really get to games - interstate and overseas yobbos - and it's coincidentally called...

"Born and Bred" membership option.

Great Idea I'll sign the dog up too, I hope they have a Storm and rooster mascot chew toy, if the dog doesnt love chewing the **** out of that then he gets................Lets just say doesnt deserve to be in MANLY COLOURS!!!
according to our dog the storm one tastes like crap & the roosters one tastes like c@ck!

@BOZO time for a new count, we are 12, 592 now, c'mon slackass update the tally !!!

Sheesh glad your not the score attendant, still be waiting for the 40-0 Storm GF :p:talking:
Good morning @ManEagle . Thanks to Passionate and Proud club members like you our Club membership numbers keep rising just like the Eagle of hope rises and prevails through challenging times

Our great and unsurpassed 40 to Nil Grand Final victory is some thing that all us fans should be very proud of as no other club fans have experienced the total exultation of the Greatest grand final victory of them all . Max Delmege I hope you are in good health

In Helpless times the People of hope Prevail and Mr Penn is mightier than the sword of club death
God bless all the club members and all the passionate and committed great people of our club the Manly Sea eagles
IMG_0788.PNG

If it helps, there's a membership package for those that cant really get to games - interstate and overseas yobbos - and it's coincidentally called...

"Born and Bred" membership option.

The Born and Bred is a great membership option to support our club and assist it in keeping it alive

To all the Passionate and Proud Manly feathered friends who have lost their job and doing it tough ....

I empathize with you in these difficult times and I will proudly donate a Born and Bred membership to the first Manly fan that replies to my post and hope to put a smile on your face

We need to support our club in any way we can and this is another way that it can be done

I am looking forward to hearing form you

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4