Breaking News: Corruption Exposed at NRL HQ

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Simona was bad.
It's weird, the NRL has become a vehicle serving the interests of the gambling, alcohol and broadcasting industries.
I guess the players who get in trouble for gambling, drinking and broadcasting inappropriate material didn't read the fine print?
YOU MUST DO IT, YOU MUST PROMOTE IT (but do it responsibly)

Captain's challenge must be introduced one each team / half and if you are right you keep the challenge .... of course this could bring the inept bunker ref into the picture .... more than two bad calls in a game by a ref should see them investigated for potential match fixing

Did anyone else see DCE taken out of the defensive line by a Souths attacker without the ball, which opened up the Gap which Cam Williams ran thru to score the winning try. I cannot believe no one has even mentioned it. How many bull**** obstruction calls did we put up with this year which cost us tries and possibly a win, and they did not even look at this one.

Fitting that such a poorly reffed, inconsistently administrated season ends with everyone talking about the refs errors, ridiculous rules, and not the footy.

Absolutely fitting. And hopefully a catalyst for some changes.
I think we can safely say that rugby league was the loser on the night, and isn't that how it always should be?

Some of you people give the NRL way too much credit ..... corrupt ? ..... they are far too ****ing incompetent to achieve anything near controlled corruption ..... that takes some ability and planning ....

I get what you mean, but it shouldn't matter if it's the first minute or the last, it completely defies logic that when a team's trainer interferes with the play, that team benefits from it. Only in the NRL.

I can see it happening more regularly now, they’ll stay behind the play and be an extra fullback.

You can just see Bellamy and Robinson doing that next year can’t you??

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8