Breaking News: Corruption Exposed at NRL HQ

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ricardo

Bencher
Will be the headlines tomorrow.

Screenshot_20190920-222931_WhatsApp.jpg

Back to rugby on channel 10 for me, I'm done with this NRL bullsh!t for the year.

Last edited:
Because we were all over them. All they have is rat boy cam murray oh and sutton. Where is the presser? Also did we get a penalty in the 2nd?

And the fact is that in that actual play, Souffs bombed a try and knocked on so even if it was a penalty we still would have had a full compliment of 13 with a 6 point lead. They failed to score on that play. Instead we had Jake binned and two or three tackles later, Sutton scored off an assist from Sutton.

Nrl are corrupt - made sure Manly couldn’t win - the 9-3 penalty count is incredibly biased anyone even Souths supporters were shaking their heads.
Jakes sin bin was farcical adding to the NRL’s lack of credibility.
Go Raiders next week .
I’m going to have a bet on tomorrow’s game , but I’ll ring Greenturd first to see who they are backing to win.

Last edited:
It’s very similar to Supercars who change the rules until their Brand wins - Nrl are corrupt - made sure Manly couldn’t win - the 9-3 penalty count is incredibly biased anyone even Souths supporters were shaking their heads .
Go Raiders next week .
I’m going to have a bet on tomorrow’s game , but I’ll ring Greenturd first to see who they are backing to win.

Supercars....this year its been all about the Mustangs until Roland Dane started whinging that his cars weren't winning.

Nrl are corrupt - made sure Manly couldn’t win - the 9-3 penalty count is incredibly biased anyone even Souths supporters were shaking their heads.
Jakes sin bin was farcical adding to the NRL’s lack of credibility.
Go Raiders next week .
I find it interesting how little comment and time Fox Sports commentators give to Manly. The grub commentators all said that Jake should of been sinbinned apart from Alexander who went away and later came up with the same thought almost as if he was told get on board. This to me has smelt off all season almost as if vendetta punishment . How much time does Manly give to them interviewing ??

The NRL board headed by chairman V’landys employs the CEO - he is as high as you can get . V’landys has already worked out Greenberg is deadwood.
It won’t happen straight away but .....
It WILL happen -this is not a rumour.

Well that’s the cherry on top of our delicious sundae of a season! What else you got for us? You seem like you are plugged in?!

Listening to Triple M yesterday and they had Annesely on mainly to talk about the Jake T issue where he defended the referees.

I applaud Emma Laurance who questioned him about the very similar situation where Parker was taken out but it wasn't even looked at or reviewed.

Annelsey had the hide to say that he was at the game and didn't see the play and hadn't been made aware of it so hadn't seen a replay.

You know the games in safe hands when you have inconsistency led from the top....

Where does it end?
Well he's aware of it now so will have to comment at his regular Monday confessional.

Yeah but what does that change....nothing.

All year he's admitted to mistakes but here we are, with 2 finals affected pretty seriously by refereeing decisions.

Admitting to mistakes is great .... but the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.

Something's got to change with the way games/teams are treated. It's beyond a joke. It's clear as day.
At least it will make it more public.
The more aware the great unwashed become the more hope there is for something to be done

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4