Brandy calls out Storm for 20 years of grub tactics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You just need the latest unpunished NAS atrocity in that montage KE and you have them nailed .I really hope all the rest of the media and other clubs pile on these grubs and the so called Super coach, as I have said many times before everything that is wrong in RL can be pretty much traced back to these filthy, cap cheating ,wrestling grubs and I personally cannot wait for their downfall. The coach and the team are a blight on RL
I am strongly considering a Craig Bellamy parody account highlighting all the amazing tactics he has employed over the years ... story board of chicken wings, leg flops, Cam's fkn leg lift and spins, NAS hugh forearms, Kaufusi Elbows, cannonballs, crocodile rolls, the Bromwich brothers' high/low oh sorry you broke a knee ... the list goes on and on and on ...

Get ready all for another storm stance...🤣
1659692438432.png

They’ll never be a grubbier club than the storm brandy is correct With his comments.I’m glad we’ve seen the end of there era & by the tone of bellamys voice he knows it to.

Agree with Bandy but Penrith spend a serious amout of time on the mats too, especially in the off season.

Interesting that Smith didn’t deny the claims, all he said was the claims are “over the top”. If it wasn’t true why wouldn’t he say it’s false and untrue.

Croker’s shoulder hit on Brett Stewart’s head in the 2007 GF still goes down as the worst act that never was punished and lost the game for us v the grub Storm !!!😡😡

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4