Brandon Smith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't like anything about the storm except that guy. He doesn't look like a footy player, more like a tradie you'd see at the pub wearing boots and sock savers. His play and attitude on the field is awesome. He would be an asset to any team.

My thoughts .....
As resilient that Des has our team playing
We are a few quality signings away from going all the way .
We are just a couple of years from a bunch of great juniors coming through. Don't need to sign too much, just blood our own talent bit by bit (although a staggs/farnsworth/coates out wide wouldn't hurt in the meantime!)

Having said that, we'll def need manase back if we are to win the comp

Warriors have told Nathaniel Roache he isn’t required any longer

Has had plenty of injury concerns over the past few seasons, but he is a highly talented player that’s been down on his luck. At not much more than minimum he could be worth taking a punt on. Has plenty of skill and was lightning off the mark out of dummy half when he was playing

They are having a huge clean out over here, doesn’t really fit our needs but Bunty Afoa has been told to find a new club too, he is great to watch returning the ball 100mph off the back fence

Warriors have told Nathaniel Roache he isn’t required any longer

Has had plenty of injury concerns over the past few seasons, but he is a highly talented player that’s been down on his luck. At not much more than minimum he could be worth taking a punt on. Has plenty of skill and was lightning off the mark out of dummy half when he was playing

They are having a huge clean out over here, doesn’t really fit our needs but Bunty Afoa has been told to find a new club too, he is great to watch returning the ball 100mph off the back fence
I thought bunty was a fan favourite.. surprised their letting him go. Im pro roache.. very good player. Minimum contract would be great value. 10 times better than croker

We need players that make things happen. This guy is one of those guys. Just makes oppostition defences stress out big time.
Fainu is also one of these guys but he doesnt have white line fever like smith does. He challenges everyone with and without the ball.
Real footy player

Why would he come here? Seriously if you were a player on the rise why would you join us? Des is not the attraction he once was,young players talk when Schuster and Hoppa can't get a run yet players same age same experience get games no manager would send his player here unless desperate.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8