Brad Parker the man!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Holmsey

Bencher
"I told you so" says @Woodsie
"Yes Woodsie you did" says @Turbo1

Woodsie never doubted this young man, I did and I bagged him for it and I'm happy to eat my words!

Well done young Brad you have proven your self a great find, big powerful strong starts to sets. Solid speed, footwork. Good vision with the ability to put an outside man away. And an excellent strong defender. He has been that missing option for our left side. Now we have a player to give the early ball and make something happen. Cant believe how much enjoyed his performance today, very refreshing to see a young back ripping a side of a team apart!

On BK he will be back, he has a future here for a long time. Wont be out of first grade for long.

"I told you so" says @Woodsie
"Yes Woodsie you did" says @Turbo1

Woodsie never doubted this young man, I did and I bagged him for it and I'm happy to eat my words!

Well done young Brad you have proven your self a great find, big powerful strong starts to sets. Solid speed, footwork. Good vision with the ability to put an outside man away. And an excellent strong defender. He has been that missing option for our left side. Now we have a player to give the early ball and make something happen. Cant believe how much enjoyed his performance today, very refreshing to see a young back ripping a side of a team apart!

On BK he will be back, he has a future here for a long time. Wont be out of first grade for long.
Parker was absolutely on fire, he always has those tough runs and outstanding defensive reads/tackles although today he lifted to a new level

Walker and Uate were sensational as well, some of their runs turned momentum around and they always hit us out of our end

Well I've been saying for some time that Parker needed to show his worth if he could be considered a first grade standard. Today he did it. Congratulations to the lad. He got his chance and grabbed it with both hands and feet. Though I'm one who thinks Kelly has the goods to be a fine player, Barrett again made the right move at the right time and did the switcharoo. And it worked. I suspect Kelly will struggle to get his centre position back. But then he just may be destined for the wing. I'm prepared to admit I didnt think the switch should have happened, and I was wrong

bc708fe4a09e37de6ef6a350bf978ae4--vintage-cartoons-classic-cartoons.jpg

The Ranger complimented our LHS today :clap:

Parker was really good. If he keeps it up I dare say that BK may find himself playing ressies for the rest of the year. Depends on how BK handles being dropped.

Wright is our best goal kicker so he isnt going to be dropped unless that shoulder injury keeps him slidelined.

For anyone who watches rugby league and not just YouTube highlights set to second rate rap songs it has been obvious for a long time that Parker is a very good footballer. I'm sorry he doesn't look like Taniela Paseka. Brains count for a lot.

Wright won't play next week Kelly will be on the wing.

And every good team needs a ranga.

Parker was really good. If he keeps it up I dare say that BK may find himself playing ressies for the rest of the year. Depends on how BK handles being dropped.

Wright is our best goal kicker so he isnt going to be dropped unless that shoulder injury keeps him slidelined.
Cherry is better IMO

@Woodsie has always been a champ in my eyes

If the very unlikely happens and Barrett goes to the Dogs, I'd champion Woodsie for the role of head coach. He would make an excellent man manager as he backs the players 100%

He didn't need to do anything further to win me over but his thread a few weeks ago about the players getting aggressive to attain physical dominance really got the pulse racing and the mouth frothing. There's always time to smack the opposition in the chops if they're getting cheeky

Woodsie for head coach ;)

Brad had a fine game today

Id say push Brian Kelly to wing, Parker in Centres and Wright to nsw cup. BK played for nsw u20 and shredded it scoring 4 tries, he also plaued junior kanagroos on the wing so he can definitely play there in the future
Hmm kelly to small and slow for a winger and we need wright as our kicker....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12