[Resurrected] Brad Keighran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
don't hold back mark, tell us what you really think!

Oh I thought he was saying Giggity, Giggity, Giggity, and was very happy :p TBH, Croker is nowhere NEAR as bad as people are making him out to be, and in fact helped win a few games. More than happy with him being in our team.

1608950510820.png

With the selections now wide open, Foxsports.com.au has taken a look at the development and part time players at your club that could be in line to step up to the NRL.

SEA EAGLES

Brad Keighran

We could see more of development player Zac Saddler after making his debut in Round 9. But fellow development players Sione Fainu, Alec Tu’itavake and Kaeo Weekes are still a while off as they learn their trade in under 20s or SG Ball.

Coach Des Hasler likes a more seasoned player which is why if he was forced to look outside his Top 30 he’d dip into his NSW Cup side. Brad Keighran is a new face to Manly’s feeder club, Blacktown but instantly made an impact.
The 25-year-old was appointed captain after impressing in pre-season with his work ethic and footy smarts. Keighran, who is a handy goal-kicker, started the year in the halves but has now moved to his preferred position of hooker.

The Central Coast product has previously spent time at the Eels, Wyong Roos (when they were feeder team to the Roosters) and the Bulldogs.

He was hoping for a big year with Parramatta in 2020 but only played one game due to COVID cancelling NSW Cup. The Eels were keen to hang onto him but he joined Blacktown in the hunt for more opportunity. Despite being a part-timer, Keighran is familiar with the NRL team as he trains with the squad one to two times a week on top of his Blacktown schedule.

Whoever wrote this has forgotten that we have Tyfuna and Tippytoes waiting for their chance, and both would be well ahead of the Blacktown bloke.

Whoever wrote this has forgotten that we have Tyfuna and Tippytoes waiting for their chance, and both would be well ahead of the Blacktown bloke.
Those guys are already in our squad, I think the article is about how clubs can now (or soon) draw others from outside the 30 man squad.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8