Brad Arthur

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What Arthur has done to the club makes Des look like an angel.

No doubt he was there all along fuelling the Choc fire that derailed our 2014 season and ultimately led to us losing Foz.

We did the right thing by him and let him go when he was offered a head coaching role and he completely shat all over us.

The bloke's a deadset lowlife and sooner or later he will be found out as a rubbish coach. It will all be too late to save Choc's legacy and possibly Foz's career - both unfortunate casualties of the Brad Arthur myth.

I think the thing about parra is that they're just a dysfunctional rabble. Their problems are like a samarai sword through the chest and make ours look like a stubbed toe. They've had some decent coaches and just don't give them long enough to actually put their stamp on a team (with the exception of ricky whose hobby is to just gut teams). Michael hagan for example with decent players is a decent to good coach. And he actually had some good results and they still conspired to get rid of him (pretty sure they went to a prelim final with him after a fifth). The coach always seems to end up responsible for the board and managements failings.

Arthur though IMO is going to fall flat on his face. The man is a peanut. He threw his doctors under the bus and wiped his hands of responsibility. He's paid huge overs for a player that can't win a premiership. Their attack has looked unimaginative and one dimensional. For a coach that is apparently defensive minded their ruck defence has been appalling. If the warriors didn't take the foot off the gas they looked like they were going to put 60 on them.

You can quote me on this later but the eels to finish 12th this year and devolve under the great dalai

I just had a light bulb moment. Brad Arthur is the new ricky stuart. Widely talked up by everyone despite having zero talent. (except that ricky won a premiership)

Boys, the fact is players want to play under Brad Arthur. Parramatta has had very lean pickings prior to Brad's arrival and in just over a year, he's managed to attract Watmough, Foran, DeGois, Takairangi and transformed previous unheard of players like Manu Mau, Ken Edwards, Tepai Moeroa, Radradra and Jnr Paulo into stars.

Guys I wish Manly could have kept Arthur here. If we had sacked Tooves and promoted Brad, I believe DCE, Foz ,Wat and Stewart would almost certainly be here in 2016.
Where to start? OK, here. Please don't use "we". Also, no one wanted Choc on the deal he is now on. It is terrible long and short term. No one wanted Foz on the money Parra are paying him either. It is a laughable sum for a player who is a cog in a machine. You are paying him to be the engine. How did that work out with Hayne who is substantially better? Apart from turning him off league so badly he went to another sport for what is salary wise a pittance.

Also you're comments on Arthur are somewhat misleading. Who are all the players that want to "play for Arthur"? Do you mean Danny Wicks? Or Richie and his neck brace that you so desperately need at the moment that you are begging the NRL to reinstate him? Don't kid yourself with Foz though - he took the money. Lots of it. Ditto Choc. And now YOU (not we) have him for FOUR years. Three games in he is admitting he is out of form. You have 3.88 years of that 4 left. Ouch.

Also this:

"...(he) transformed previous unheard of players like Manu Mau, Ken Edwards, Tepai Moeroa, Radradra and Jnr Paulo into stars."

Is it really that bad at Parra that they are considered "stars"?

We've all said it before but if you are going to troll, you really need to lift your game. This is just sad

Boys, the fact is players want to play under Brad Arthur. Parramatta has had very lean pickings prior to Brad's arrival and in just over a year, he's managed to attract Watmough, Foran, DeGois, Takairangi and transformed previous unheard of players like Manu Mau, Ken Edwards, Tepai Moeroa, Radradra and Jnr Paulo into stars.

Guys I wish Manly could have kept Arthur here. If we had sacked Tooves and promoted Brad, I believe DCE, Foz ,Wat and Stewart would almost certainly be here in 2016.
Once more you display what a monumental wanker you are. If you want to troll you need to offer up something better than this garbage. I'm looking forward to your Eels getting smoked again tonight by the way. Let's see what the great Brad Arthur offers up in this one LOL.

Brad, is that you? Hello, Brad. Come on fess up and tell us it is really you writing under a pseudonym. @;)

Chief sht LOL
imagesUUZFJP1O.jpg

At least we have your mum in the sheds for after game entertainment

For ****s sake, shutup you tool.

You are a dead set moron.

Look guys - the troll from the eels forums is just that - if you ignore the troll the troll goes away.

There is an ignore function on this forum - just click the stenches name and hit the button.
Replying to him is just feeding his low sense of worth.

I would pity him, but he just gets his rocks off trolling like a 12 year old.

Look guys - the troll from the eels forums is just that - if you ignore the troll the troll goes away.

There is an ignore function on this forum - just click the stenches name and hit the button.
Replying to him is just feeding his low sense of worth.

I would pity him, but he just gets his rocks off trolling like a 12 year old.
I don't want to ignore this fool I just love putting sht on him and his sht team LOL
imagesUUZFJP1O.jpg

Bozo the more you bite the troll the more the widdle trolls feeds.

For the good of the forum - ignore him. Time for us all to move on.

He's more a passive troll. I just like to counter these dumb Parra fans claims. It's fun but a little too easy.

Since their last premiership.....29 years ago :rofl: .....the Speels have had 11 coaches.

John Monie (84-89) - Won premiership in 1986 (Minor premiers)
Mick Cronin (90-93) - Best finish 8th in 1990
Ron Hilditch (94-96) - Best finish 12th in 1994
Brian Smith (97-06) - Runner up in 2001 (Minor premiers)
Jason Taylor (caretaker 2006) - Best finish 8th
Michael Hagan (07-08) - Best finish 5th in 2007
Daniel Anderson (09-10) - Runner up in 2009
Stephen Kearney (11-12) - Best finish 11th in 2011
Brad Arthur (caretaker 2012) - Best finish 16th (wooden spoon)
Ricky Stuart (13) - Best finish 16th (wooden spoon)
Brad Arthur (14-) - Best finish 10th in 2014

Hardly a record to be envied. Now Manly's on the other hand @:cool:

Since their last premiership.....29 years ago :rofl: .....the Speels have had 11 coaches.

John Monie (84-89) - Won premiership in 1986 (Minor premiers)
Mick Cronin (90-93) - Best finish 8th in 1990
Ron Hilditch (94-96) - Best finish 12th in 1994
Brian Smith (97-06) - Runner up in 2001 (Minor premiers)
Jason Taylor (caretaker 2006) - Best finish 8th
Michael Hagan (07-08) - Best finish 5th in 2007
Daniel Anderson (09-10) - Runner up in 2009
Stephen Kearney (11-12) - Best finish 11th in 2011
Brad Arthur (caretaker 2012) - Best finish 16th (wooden spoon)
Ricky Stuart (13) - Best finish 16th (wooden spoon)
Brad Arthur (14-) - Best finish 10th in 2014

Hardly a record to be envied. Now Manly's on the other hand @:cool:
What a basket case of a club and the their basket case supporters have a hide to come on this site and have a go at our club LOL

Aaaah, Chief. The most worrying part of your posts, is that your probably the most intelligent of your ilk over there at Parramatta & their boards - which really, isn't saying much.

Your team is a graveyard for young and old players alike. They either want to leave, they retire, they get injured (and stay injured), or like Ridell, Grothe and T. Smith those years ago, they turn up to training wasted.

Parramatta has the potential to be a good club. What it lacks, is passionate players. Demographic types of players. Yet here you are, having just spent 20% of your salary cap on a lying, money hungry grub, who's only passion is the coin.

That's why you will continue to struggle. Basically, your team is offensive to all six senses, and I'm aware we only have five, I just want to keep one in reserve, just because.

Weazel back to Parramatta Stadium you imbecile. Enjoy the many floggings your going to receive. Want a tip - Foran has **** the bed form wise for months, upon months. Personally, I don't think his form warrants moving Feleti from 5/8. I just think Toovey is scared to upset his team.

The sooner mercenaries like DCE and Foran piss off, the better.

You really need a little wit, honey.

Boys this Brad Arthur, did he just coach an injury ravaged Parramatta side, beating the reigning premiers 29 - 16, when nobody gave them a hope in hell ????

Like I said guys - we should have kept this Brad Arthur fellow, and just maybe he could have saved our club from this debacle we are in.

Mwawaaa:rofl:
Also, i support Manly, and just want what's best for the club....
Chief sht LOL
images.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8