Brad Arthur

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mavin

Bencher
What a low bastard he is we give him a chance as assistant coach and encourage him in his pursuit of a first grade job whether at the eels or the cowboy's and what's he do at the first chance in watmough's ear also foran and I here they have signed our young centre taylor. I know business is business but show some class arthur if this was hasler doing this we would be screaming.

Yep, posted thus a couple of weeks ago.

Manly should have had him sign an anti tampering clause with his early release, and brad should be a better kind of man

I hate losing any players especially to the whining worms but to be fair, we have had more than our share of ex worm players come to Manly.

Brad Arthur knows the guys and well if they choose to go there so be it. Parra will always be our feeder club.

Pity about Taylor if true, but realistically is he ahead of gutho, Tom t, satini, Blair? Even chee kam might end up more a centre than a 2nd rower going on the games I've seen.

Shoe1 said:
Pity about Taylor if true, but realistically is he ahead of gutho, Tom t, Blair? Even chee kam might end up more a centre than a 2nd rower going on the games I've seen.

Chee Kam is the interesting one to me I just fail to see how he got a 3 year deal on reasonable dollars. I just expected to see more from him at this stage.

sheridanstand78 said:
I hate losing any players especially to the whining worms but to be fair, we have had more than our share of ex worm players come to Manly.

Brad Arthur knows the guys and well if they choose to go there so be it. Parra will always be our feeder club.

Not at all, Manly are Parramatta's feeder club now...

Mavin said:
Shoe1 said:
Pity about Taylor if true, but realistically is he ahead of gutho, Tom t, Blair? Even chee kam might end up more a centre than a 2nd rower going on the games I've seen.

Chee Kam is the interesting one to me I just fail to see how he got a 3 year deal on reasonable dollars. I just expected to see more from him at this stage.

We should pay them one back and get Nathan Davis.

If we lost Foran or DCE I would take a chance on Kyle Stanley from the Dragons. He was going to be anything until his injuries and would be very cheap...

Shoe1 said:
Pity about Taylor if true, but realistically is he ahead of gutho, Tom t, satini, Blair? Even chee kam might end up more a centre than a 2nd rower going on the games I've seen.

Its a bloody shame if its true, hearing he is a local born bred manly junior but one thing is for sure he is the fastest out of this lot and I would have money on him in the top 5 fastest in the whole 20s comp and could even be on top of the list. But watching the 20s here, he has been wasted shockingly hardly any ball gets to him through poor coaching and nothing in space. A definite natural talent, who I hear can play anywhere in the backline. He could be one of the great players in the NRL

Some of this is the first I've heard this week.

I for one, will be very displeased if he's coaxed Charlie Taylor across.

The kid gets raps virtually every game he plays in, with consistent compliments for his pace.

Along with a dose of mongrel (ONE BIG PIG) we need an equal dose of pure speed somewhere in our elite-17, or squad in general.

(As the Vermin proved beyond doubt last night).

Mavin said:
Shoe1 said:

He got the deal because thats what was needed to get him. He was a highly sort after player who was in the U20s team of the year. You aren't going to get those players to your club on a minimum plus match payments contract. Id say injuries have been whats held him back. He barely got on the park last season and missed parts of the preseason again this year. Young players need uninterrupted goes at it to improve.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6