Bozo is a clown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
He was mischievous as a player and his antics as a NSW selector shows he hasn't changed.

I want a boat too.

original

Yeah, he is a knob. A bloke ran up with his origin team and bozo just attacked him the "you've played this level have you? You know everthing . Maybe we should get you in etc etc" On and on it went.
Made a real dickhead of himself, again.

DSM5 link said:
Great player, lousy coach.
.. whats this a fukn gee up.. best coach we have ever had took us to 4 grandfinals  as coach,... best record going  for any 1 who has coached the kangaroos also,,

& when you have accomplished as much as he as in rugby league, you can say whatever you want to this new crop of league players..who now a days cry about a face massage the ref has to protect the wimps..  while when he was playing there was elbows used to massage your face & you were called every racist thing under the sun while on the field..  

so he probably has no respect for the wrapped in cotton wool league players that gallop is trying to create now a days... think they know it but wouldnt survive in an era he played in..

::) :eek: dumb azz moment..

blitzkrieg link said:
Yeah, he is a knob. A bloke ran up with his origin team and bozo just attacked him the \"you've played this level have you? You know everthing . Maybe we should get you in etc etc\" On and on it went.
Made a real dickhead of himself, again.

Why should he listen to that crap every time he turns around?

Selectors can't get the team they want because Bellyache cries. When they finally get the team they want NSW gets as close they they have all series.

Yeah a lousy coach, took the Roosters to a GF, won a couple for Manly, and got beaten in two or three. Coached Australia to many a victory in the 1990's against quality opposition (unlike these days).

Immortal, Team of Century etc why shouldn't he ask for credentials before hearing jibberers like us.  

oh after  re reading it again  .. i know what  you saying now.. i thought he said that 2 a player..  im must be still hung over.. lol..

ok  well i suppose its what tact you use when talking with him ..if you come towards howling your opinion of course he going to put you down.. the only thing i would say to him is why dont you put your hand up for nsw coach..your from the old school like gould, you can bring the best out in players..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4