Bozo Gives it to Simpkins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Bozo just gave Simpkins a huge spray on 2gb calling him a goose,
and labeling him precious Homer Precious
Bozo said he rang the Manly camp and was told that Beaver said to Simpkins "your having a good game "

As long as we blame the ref and don't open our eyes to the REAL reason for the loss, we will continue our slide into abject mediocrity.

Did Simpkins make King miss tackles and lay all over the tackled player?

Did Simpkins put two backs on the bench?

Did Simpkins neglect to nominate a dummy half?

I really have no time for people laying the blame at the foot of the ref when we were a complete rabble for much of the game - except for some decent defense at times.

We could have won that game easily if the coach was brave and the players intelligent.

Bozo wasnt a\saying that Simpkins lost us the game. he is stating what an incompetent precious little daisy that Simpkins is. And to Sin Bin Menzies for what he said is outrageous.
If Cowboys miss the intercept we win. Imsure everyone is feeling they have no time for someone who so consistantly bags his own team.

I fast forwarded to the breaks in play, and in almost every incident WE made the basic error. Fired up by imbibing last night the m&w glasses were wrapped too tight around my head. We deserved the loss. A big improvement but we killed it for ourselves.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2