Boyd's head

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So Boyd Cordner went off for an HIA for the third time this season ..... tribute was held in honour of his cousin who died at a footy match from a head injury ...... how long does he go on??

Not much longer I imagine... has had weeks on the sideline this year already.

There has to be a doubt on Cordners future as hes suffered so many concussions over the last few years. I would think the Rorters will rest him as much as they can and they have it covered with Money Bill in their team.

Very emotional night for Boyd with the loss of his cousin to a concussion injury and I was a bit pissed off that the cameras focused on him during the minutes silence, of course they guy was going to be emotional. They should have let him be!

Very emotional night for Boyd with the loss of his cousin to a concussion injury and I was a bit pissed off that the cameras focused on him during the minutes silence, of course they guy was going to be emotional. They should have let him be!

im surprised that there were cameras spare, last week every camera was focused on $bw & i didn't think it would change

There has to be a doubt on Cordners future as hes suffered so many concussions over the last few years. I would think the Rorters will rest him as much as they can and they have it covered with Money Bill in their team.

Even worse it was on the monstrous screen at the SCG that he couldn't help but be aware of. To stay on him for the whole moment of silence was insensitive to say the least.

Well said
They should have had the camera focused on his cousin on the big screen

Even worse it was on the monstrous screen at the SCG that he couldn't help but be aware of. To stay on him for the whole moment of silence was insensitive to say the least.
I imagine they were hoping for him to break down on camera so they could show it over and over and over again. Watching him hold back tears I was almost ready to forgive him for being such a monumental #####.

In or out doesn't matter too much. The Rorters will just bring in another international who likes golf.

All of a sudden Boyd will announce he is retiring from his $1,500,000 a season contract and a coincidence they sign 2 internationals at $600,000 each.

All of a sudden Boyd will announce he is retiring from his $1,500,000 a season contract and a coincidence they sign 2 internationals at $600,000 each.
No I think it's more like retiring from his declared $300K contract which frees up $1.5mil to sign $BW to a $300k contract as well as sign Addo Carr, Schuster, Hopoate and 6 promising juniors.

No I think it's more like retiring from his declared $300K contract

They only sign players to $300,000 to $600,000 contracts but for some reason when they retire or leave the contract was one of the richest in the NRL freeing up millions.

They only sign players to $300,000 to $600,000 contracts but for some reason when they retire or leave the contract was one of the richest in the NRL freeing up millions.
Definitely been miss reported Teddys 5 yr $6mil deal. That would be a declared 5yr $1.5mil deal ,surely it's a typo.

How he doesn't wear head gear is beyond me. Should be compulsory for life once a player has been taken off for a single failed HIA. Or just get every player wearing it is the smart move.

How he doesn't wear head gear is beyond me. Should be compulsory for life once a player has been taken off for a single failed HIA. Or just get every player wearing it is the smart move.
I get the intention but headgear doesn't provide protection against concussions, it's to prevent lacerations.

For example, he would've required a Toad from Mario Bros sized headgear to have any kind of protection after slamming his head into the ground the other day.

Poor guy though, he's a fantastic player but he's gotta give it away.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4