Boyd > Brisbane

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Funny how there was no resistance from the Knights in letting this contracted player have his way.

Goes into rehab for three weeks, gets out and takes off overseas with two games remaining without telling anyone.

Huge sigh of relief for them to have him out the door.

The Bronco Rehab facility worked for Barba, who is now free to rejoin society and move back to NSW, so why not for Dear Darius?

Once his Dad signed with Broncos then this was always on the cards

Boyd follows daddy Wayne back to the Donkeys.

Well knock me over with a feather. Would never have seen that coming.....

I know the whole Boyd/Bennett relationship seems weird but it's probably as simple as when Boyd was young Bennett promised his folks he'd take care of him, wherever he coached.
Bennett's told the parents he'd look after Darius and he's honouring the promise.

That's my theory anyway.
Another theory I have is that the Broncos suck.

Boyd is obviously signing with Wayne for cheap everywhere he goes. Waynes happy cause he can spend the money elswhere.

niccipops said:
I know the whole Boyd/Bennett relationship seems weird but it's probably as simple as when Boyd was young Bennett promised his folks he'd take care of him, wherever he coached.
Bennett's told the parents he'd look after Darius and he's honouring the promise.

That's my theory anyway.
Another theory I have is that the Broncos suck.

I'm pretty sure Boyds grandmother raised him so Wayne is probably a father to him.
I posted a story from the Gold Coast bulliten about his Nan when Boyd went to rehab. He probably needs Wayne now more than ever.

You would hope that he is still undergoing some form of therapy - otherwise if and when Bennett stops coaching (or he stops playing) there might be some issues

It's funny how Darius is all better now that Wayne has got him a gig back in Qld.
Same with Barbara. I thought he had to live in Qld for family reasons? Funny how that has changed so quickly.

These blokes are taking the p1ss to get their way.

It's little wonder that mental issues are looked upon so cynically by large sections of the community. Those in the public eye always seem to be able to use a situation to their own advantage.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8