Boycott giving the daily telecrap 1 cent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep, I have boycotted paying any $ at all for any Telecrap newspaper or media for years now, and will continue to do so.
Their extreme-sensationalistic publishing is often sickening.

Hmm yet most thread topics these days suggest some of the above people who state they never read or give a cent to Fox or the Telegraph are not being totally honest.....

I guess it is hard to avoid when the majority on this site are right wing politically speaking so are "forced" to bump into on a regular basis such negative stories.

You would think Manly being a conservative voting place could get some "Fair and Balanced" reporting on Fox and Telegraph----- I guess there is more money to be made appeasing the consumption habits of the lowest common denominator than spruiking one of "your own" with positive stories.

Murdoch of course is right wing conservative, he's a billionaire media tycoon, so no more. But that is not to say there is no subtlety in how his media empire editorialises, on the contrary, most of it is specifically aimed at the lower socio-economic groups. Good example, if the working masses can express their hatred for perceived privilege/tall poppy by hating on Manly, then that is a great diversion to the benefit of the real privilege/tall poppies in society.

Murdoch of course is right wing conservative, he's a billionaire media tycoon, so no more. But that is not to say there is no subtlety in how his media empire editorialises, on the contrary, most of it is specifically aimed at the lower socio-economic groups. Good example, if the working masses can express their hatred for perceived privilege/tall poppy by hating on Manly, then that is a great diversion to the benefit of the real privilege/tall poppies in society.
Exactly

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4