Boy were we wrong - Top 8 predictions from Feb

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
I was looking over some of the predictions of the top 8 from Feb - good for a laugh.

No names but here are some

Note: Not 1 single person even tipped the tigers to make the 8

Dogs
Brisbane
Roosters
Panthers
St George
Cowboys
Manly
Storm

dogs
roosters
saints
cowboys
penrith
warriors
melbourne
eagles

dogs
roosters
brisbane
penrith
cowboys
saints
warriors
eagles

Roosters
Saints
Broncos
Bulldogs
Cowboys
Warriors
Panthers
Eels

Bulldogs
Broncos
Roosters
St George
Cowboys
Eels
Manly
Warrors

1.Bulldogs
2.Broncos
3.Roosters
4.Dragons
5.Panthers
6.Storm
7.Cowboys
8.Manly

. Bulldogs
2. Roosters
3. St George
4. Broncos
5. Panthers
6. Storm
7. Nth QLD
8. Paramatta

1. Bulldogs
2. Broncos
3. Panthers
4. Roosters
5. Cowboys
6. Dragons
7. Storm
8. Manly

cant believe we all picked the bulldogs!

Clarification - I was tipping the Tigers to win the spoon after watching Manly demolish them in the trial at Leickhardt - no way in the world I would have thought they would make the 8 let alone win it.

How times change & change quickly I guess there is always hope for us to win it if they can however we need to find a couple of class young players like Marshall, Farrer, Heighton if we are to get close.

Good get, amazing what a good coach can do :)
BROKEN RECORD!!!!!

Never typed in caps before but now that it is banned on MSE I thought it might be nice to do. :clap: :clap:

Nice to be able to post without all these warnings flashing up and the forum police accosting me mid-post! :cop:

here's another bad prediction go to silvertails Articles>player profiles>anthony watmough

That is way off
A number of us admitted how wrong we were mid-season re Watmough!!!!! He proved us wrong and deserved the accolades he received in 2005. Someone on this site (forgotten who) even had in his sig that Watmough would prove everybody wrong this season!

Needs to build on it again and do even better in 2006.

I have no doubts about Watmough's ability after this season nor his size after seeing how well the smaller Tigers pack faired.
One thing that does worry me is keeping his off field behaviour in check.

I remember suggesting that 7 of the 2004 Top 8 would remain (Inc Bulldogs, Panfers, Rorters), with all of the other sides fighting it out for the last spot.

I think I suggested the Warriors would get it.

yeah i read that one but without finding others including myself making fools of themselves it wasnt worth singling anyone out.

not one person came close with the tigpies, makes you wonder about next season.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4