Bowen versus Beaver

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
I know it's a bit of a small point to pick on, but I found it amusing that in round 2, 2006, with exactly the same referee, Beaver says to the ref, "How is that sir?", as he's running back into the defensive line, and gets 10 minutes in the sin bin, completely turning the match in their favour (Nth Qld's).
But when Matt Bowen directly asks the ref how many chances he is going to give us, suggesting the ref is cheating - is told that "I have a sense of humour" (talking about Clarke), and to get back into the defensive line.

If you take Bowen off for those 10 minutes, "potentially" 2 tries in that period may not have been scored.

If I was Des, I'd show Finch evidence of both these events, and ask where is Clarkes consistency. That's all that is fair is it not?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel sorry for Canberra - they are going to be facing a wounded Eagle. Manly by PLENTY this week !!!

JK, you need the DVD collection ryan has to improve you memory and a lot of spare time waiting for the bub to pop probably doesnt help.

give him a couple of months of not time for tv and he will be struggling to remember like the rest of us

Agreed, Clarke is a problem for us. He hates Choc and has problems seeing diagonaly. The second try for them was a disgrace.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4