Both Premier and Deputy Premier are Manly fans.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
John Barilaro the new deputy premier is also a huge Manly fan. From Canberra Times: "John Barilaro's older brother, Tony Barilaro, talks about his brother's upbringing to where he is today, becoming the ... John Barilaro's older brother, Tony Barilaro, talks about his brother's upbringing to where he is today, becoming the leader of the NSW National Party. Tony recalled the times they spent together growing up, from weekends helping out at the business, to Christmas holidays down the coast and barracking for their favourite football team, the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles. The brothers chose the Sea Eagles as young boys after the pair wrote letters to clubs asking for player photos, and the Manly Warringah team were the only ones to respond."

That must of happened when Larissa was in charge of PR.
Fat gutz is so vain he'd probably send one of his own.

The fact Baird is a Manly supporter is the only redeeming thing about him. I'm in the Orange electorate, whose by-election result led to the resignation of Troy Grant. For the first time in my life I voted against the Coalition. The media is saying the greyhound issue was the main cause, and it certainly contributed heavily, but the forced council amalgamations are a massive issue here. Orange has been a National/Country Party seat for 70 years and there was a 30% swing against the Nationals. In booths our council area (Cabonne), who are fighting the merger proposed merger with Blayney and Orange, the swing was twice that. Troy Grant is the member for the neighbouring seat of Dubbo, and we didn't see him once during the entire by-election. Good riddance and Baird can go with him.

Anyway, enough politics, back to the Fulton/Barrett bashing :)

council amalgamations is costing us money and time as well - we got moved into a different council. Neither want to deal with you during the changeover because you are not on their system.

any possible savings we would get back will take a good 20 years to pay back

amalgamations are all part of the state government strategy for keeping state governments alive .... we need to get rid of one tier of government we are totally over governed in Oz .... the state government is trying to make Councils fail and make them even more unpopular than they already are ... Councils are being loaded with more and more services that are not their responsibility
we need to get rid of state governments and the push for bigger Councils might backfire down the track ..... Federal Gov & Provincial Councils, may be the future
oh yeah sorry back to the Fulton/Barrett bashing :punch:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6