bones in the media

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

zambuck

Reserve Grader
anyone seen rlw this week ? in the supporters section a photo of bones at the wcc great to see some publicity but answer me this bones where did you get that big horn, and who is that with you in the manly gear? ha,ha,ha. Now we all know who you are, no longer faceless to those who read your posts

This is the same Bones who famously declared he would no longer support Manly during Haslergate last year?

Matabele said:
This is the same Bones who famously declared he would no longer support Manly during Haslergate last year?
correction bones said he wouldnt go to game while that judas scum was still coach.

hes at canterbury now

saucer milk please, saucer of milk at table 3

Cambo said:
Matabele said:
correction bones said he wouldnt go to game while that judas scum was still coach.

hes at canterbury now

No mate, HC is partly right. I did not say I wouldn't support manly, but I did say I wouldn't go to a game this year. That was however, when I couldn't understand why Manly didn't do whatever was necessary to extend Haslers contract. However , once I became aware of Hasler being induced to break his contract and signing with the dogs long before the GF, my anger was no longer directed at the sea eagles for letting him go. It was now directed towards Hasler and the dogs for the corrupt and immoral way they go about their dealings. I don't mind admitting when I'm wrong. Just like those that blame the manly board ( HC included) have been proven wrong. The difference is though, they will never admit it.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6