Bombardment expected !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
From watching the Warriors last 2 games ,it seems there most ployed attack ,is to continuously bomb out wide ,as soon as they get into our zone.Stewart seems safe as houses at the moment & the Bell /Hicks side looks pretty safe .I am not sure how the Robertson/Matai side will deal with it ,they are also marking Vatavei ,who is a big powerhouse winger & who has scored in all of their games. This area will be our biggest weakness ,as i bet they will constantly bombard this side ,saying that ,if we out forward them ,the 3 little blokes in the middle will run rings around the big gorillas ..& take us to a big victory.

I take it you mean the Robertson/Matai side? As Hicks/Bell take the right hand side, and apart from the first game, have been almost impossible to get through.

I dont mean the defence in getting through ,i am worried about their taking the bombs ,which will be coming down on the try line.

lol, sorry to nitpick, but you've now changed it to Bell/Hill :p

Yeah, but I'm satisfied with our bombtaking abilities. I think we only dropped one against the Roosters? And that was Robertson I think. Hicks and Stewart are very safe, I think Robertson is the only one who hasn't proved himself in that area so far, though he did take an excellent take of Orford's kick to set up Stewart's try.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4