Bob Stevenson Resigns from MWRLFC

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Steve Sapsford has resigned also from the FC Board today too, just got the email below.

Dear Barry

Today I have resigned from my position as Company Secretary of the Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club.

I thank Bob Stevenson for inviting me to join the board and I have given 3 weeks’ notice to allow me to finish off various tasks that have been started.

If anyone hasn’t received their membership card, can you please let me know as soon as possible so I can take care of it for you.

I have enjoyed getting to know many of you over the last 12 months and hearing the many different “Manly stories”.

I initially saw being a member of the Football Club board as a good platform to positively contribute to our team. Unfortunately, it hasn’t turned out that way.

My own business Warringah IT is a player sponsor of the Sea Eagles so I will continue to contribute in that way.

Hope to see you at Brookie soon.

Steve Sapsford

First the Penn life memberships with disregard for the football club's process or procedure.....now this....my guess is the " owners " have decided they've had enough of this trivial entity known as the MWDRLFC and their power to have a say with regards to home ground, colours and how many games will be played at the loss making venue Brookvale oval..so what better way than removing any stumbling blocks ( ie - opposition ) to " the business" is there than manouvering a take over....the truth will come out...maybe not soon...but eventually....scary times ahead are almost guaranteed when passionate people like Vid resign with immediate effect....and now a sponsor resigns from the board also ? WTF.....WE ARE NO LONGER FANS ...JUST CUSTOMERS.

First the Penn life memberships with disregard for the football club's process or procedure.....now this....my guess is the " owners " have decided they've had enough of this trivial entity known as the MWDRLFC and their power to have a say with regards to home ground, colours and how many games will be played at the loss making venue Brookvale oval..so what better way than removing any stumbling blocks ( ie - opposition ) to " the business" is there than manouvering a take over....the truth will come out...maybe not soon...but eventually....scary times ahead are almost guaranteed when passionate people like Vid resign with immediate effect....and now a sponsor resigns from the board also ? WTF.....WE ARE NO LONGER FANS ...JUST CUSTOMERS.

How can anyone know what happened from the brief emails listed? It might be the owners, it might be the existing FC members.....basically all we know is that Vid and one other have moved on

How can anyone know what happened from the brief emails listed? It might be the owners, it might be the existing FC members.....basically all we know is that Vid and one other have moved on
.....time will tell LZS....I prefaced what I said with " my guess "...its just an opinion....too many good people seem to have been pushed lately IN MY OPIONION.

.....time will tell LZS....I prefaced what I said with " my guess "...its just an opinion....too many good people seem to have been pushed lately IN MY OPIONION.

Fair enough...time will tell

One bloody weekend in QLD, and it's a boardroom bloodbath a week later.... @COMMANDER what the hell did you say to the man!lol

PS. In all seriousness, troubling and sad news. It must be pretty bad if Vidmar has had enough. When will that fat prick be happy?....when he has destroyed everything Manly?:punch:

well....

Thanks Bob for all your efforts. It was nice to meet in NZ and hopefully footy becomes more enjoyable for you know.

Thanks also to Steve who put his hand up. a company secretary is a crappy role at time (too much compliance!) and thanks for remaining a player sponsor.

good stuff.

Now I assume silvertails choose the two replacements?

Today I have resigned from my position as Company Secretary of the Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club.

I thank Bob Stevenson for inviting me to join the board and I have given 3 weeks’ notice to allow me to finish off various tasks that have been started.

If anyone hasn’t received their membership card, can you please let me know as soon as possible so I can take care of it for you.

I have enjoyed getting to know many of you over the last 12 months and hearing the many different “Manly stories”.

I initially saw being a member of the Football Club board as a good platform to positively contribute to our team. Unfortunately, it hasn’t turned out that way.

My own business Warringah IT is a player sponsor of the Sea Eagles so I will continue to contribute in that way.

Hope to see you at Brookie soon.

Steve Sapsford

well....

Thanks Bob for all your efforts. It was nice to meet in NZ and hopefully footy becomes more enjoyable for you know.

Thanks also to Steve who put his hand up. a company secretary is a crappy role at time (too much compliance!) and thanks for remaining a player sponsor.

good stuff.

Now I assume silvertails choose the two replacements?
I'm not available

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4