Bob Saunders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
NFI - all I know he worked for the Bears when they went broke and was also involved with the Northern Eagles when they became insolvent. I just hope he doesn't signed any cheques.

I think thank god he only operates the merchandising box at Brookie.

I hear a rumour his nickname is still Bobby the Bear

NFI - all I know he worked for the Bears when they went broke and was also involved with the Northern Eagles when they became insolvent. I just hope he doesn't signed any cheques.

Better check that there is still some merchandise left.

I believe his job is to convert North Sydney supporters into Manly ones.

Bob is an excellent worker and a great guy. He has alot to do with juniors and most recently, Bob became part of the MSE website committee alongside Zorba and Aaron Markie.

The trio work together to moderate forums among other things.

Haig we knew that part, in particular about the website

Bob is an excellent worker and a great guy. He has alot to do with juniors and most recently, Bob became part of the MSE website committee alongside Zorba and Aaron Markie.

The trio work together to moderate forums among other things.
Get ya tongue outta ya cheek Haig!!!!!

[quote author=The Wheel]

[/quote]

If that is the case tookey he has had a few notable successes

[quote author=tookey]
[quote author=The Wheel]

[/quote]

If that is the case tookey he has had a few notable successes

[/quote]

His help wasn't needed.

I don't want to bag a club official - if he is in charge of marketing merchandise etc and does his job - good on him.

The role that these people play in the forum on MSE is more pertinent as I am worried it has become more peurile and sanitised than ever, though the advent of the footy season will be the true judge of this.

To be completely honest I have no problem with the official forum being sanitised and peurile. What they have over there now is far better than what was offered up several months ago and provides far less embarrasment for the club.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4