Bob Reilly gone ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
A Facebook post this morning though haven't seen any news reports

CONTROVERSIAL figure Bob Reilly has resigned from the Manly Leagues Club board. His departure was sudden and quiet. Already Reilly's photo has come down from the director's board.

Leagues Club chairman David Costello confirmed: "Mr Reilly tendered his resignation and it was accepted." He will be replaced by Graham Houston. Meanwhile, Manly chief operating officer David Perry is under increasing pressure from fans to retain star fullback Brett Stewart.

Interesting, if true good luck to him. I have never had any real issues with the bloke and the effort he has put in for the club.

It will be interesting to see if this leads to stability or whether it will make things worse

How is Perry under the pump from fans to re-sign Stewart? As most right minded people have said, if that overseas offer is on the table, take it up !!

If we re-sign Brett, great, that would be my preference. If he goes - it happens.

The media would LOVE us to pay Brett $800k per season or something to stifle our ability to sign other players - hopefully Perry isn't that silly.

RE: Reilly. The sooner he is just a fan, and has no input, the better for the club as a whole - and I like him as a person. Hopefully he takes his "circle of trust" with him, and we have a professional board, run by appropriate assets.

The Manly Board continued harrassment by the News Ltd press is boring

We the Fans just want the info on who is playing on the field - the backroom is only of interest to the people agitating for control of it :exclamation:

This 'spectacular demise' has been in side columns for a week now in the both the DT and the Manly Daily. :dodgy:

As far as Bob resigning from the leagues club it means nothing to MWSE ltd as the leagues club is no longer a share holder.
I am assuming he is still chairman of the footy club which owns 13% approx and is still a board member of the nrl club.

Not really news worthy other to mislead the many people who don't know the workings of the club.

The line about perry under Preasure from fans to retain Brett Stewart is just a rehash of the same story about Dce and foran. They are one trick ponies at holt street.

Nice to see the Tele cares so much about Brett's future after they hung up out to dry a few years ago.

Cameron said:
As far as Bob resigning from the leagues club it means nothing to MWSE ltd as the leagues club is no longer a share holder.
I am assuming he is still chairman of the footy club which owns 13% approx and is still a board member of the nrl club.

Not really news worthy other to mislead the many people who don't know the workings of the club.

The line about perry under Preasure from fans to retain Brett Stewart is just a rehash of the same story about Dce and foran. They are one trick ponies at holt street.

Thanks for clarifying that Cameron

HappilyManly said:

We the Fans just want the info on who is playing on the field - the backroom is only of interest to the people agitating for control of it :exclamation:

This 'spectacular demise' has been in side columns for a week now in the both the DT and the Manly Daily. :dodgy:

Ah the exact aim of mediabeatup.net, go take a look, it is almost ready for use

Cameron said:
The line about perry under Preasure from fans to retain Brett Stewart is just a rehash of the same story about Dce and foran.

What's preasure? Is that something you got in Thailand? :p

bones said:
Cameron said:
The line about perry under Preasure from fans to retain Brett Stewart is just a rehash of the same story about Dce and foran.

What's preasure? Is that something you got in Thailand? :p

Ha ha happy ending lol

Darren said:
Nice to see the Tele cares so much about Brett's future after they hung up out to dry a few years ago.
Of course it's not Brett's future they care about, just the usual generating negative press about the greatest team in the modern era. They can't handle Manly's awesomeness.

tookey said:
Rumour has it that he has gone to the bulldogs

What??
Where's he gonna play there?
How can they afford the money he wants surely you are joking?

Cameron said:
tookey said:
Rumour has it that he has gone to the bulldogs

What??
Where's he gonna play there?
How can they afford the money he wants surely you are joking?

A mid season transfer with Manly continuing to pay Reilly's salary for the rest of this season.

Hasler has then signed him on from 2013 as his chauffeur/bodyguard to get around the salary cap.

I heard from a friend of mine that someone said that they saw Hasler and Reilly having lunch at McDonalds Lakemba last week. Reilly was then seen to get into his car carrying several large brown paper bags which were thought to possibly contain either cash or McHappy meals.

Daniel said:
HappilyManly said:

Ah the exact aim of mediabeatup.net, go take a look, it is almost ready for use

Hey Daniel the new site is a great idea!

Will you be adding a Facebook Like/Share button for Social media exposure????

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4