bob fulton comments about the ref

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sharx

Reserve Grader
on the way home from the game,bozo gave the ref a spray on the radio and then to robert finch and bill harrigan.he was talking bout the ruck areas and the lack of policing it.he also said the shayne pain should be wearing a bright green jacket and inspecting the vehicles coming into the ground,and he'd probably stuff that too.he then called the referees bosses boofheads and that nothing has changed over the years.he then said that the broncos were the better team today and they beat manly with their kick chase.manly's kick chase didnt find the "green"all day.

bozo is 100% correct.

Hayne was attrocious. He deserved to be booed off the field like he did. And Drae even joined in though he thought everyone was trying to be a cow and was mooing!

What annoyed me was his inconsistencies! the penalty he gave on the Manly play the ball wasa joke Manly should have had 6 more he was shocking and should be back in reserve grade next week

Did anyone else notice that Webcke shoved our players around "Matai style" several times without comment?

Did anyone else notice that Webcke shoved our players around \"Matai style\" several times without comment?

i did notice, Matais little love tap compoared with Webkes shove that barreled our marker and even knocked the second marker of balance!

result, no penalty.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6