Blockhead does it again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Blocker on Sportsworld prattling on about his beloved Toigs.

Then he said: "Neither team in the Grand Final you hate like a Manly"

When accosted with the fact that MAnly are his current employers he mouthed some nonsense about "don't worry fans, I'm rock solid with you".

I've gone beyong "worry". Try disgust and contempt, you overbloated failure of a coach.

door ------------------------------------------------

If our forwards had have performed well and improved big time I would be less worried about this.

My beef relates to the fact that he doesn't watch games and sit with the coaching staff each weekend, but hobnobs with the radio boys, often at different grounds. Surely a coach should be watching them live and reacting to what they are doing, with a quiet word or even 'bullet' from time to time. The TV and stats only show you so much of what is happening.

By the way - this is Ryan above pissed at Danners watching footy.

lol, above is a good example of why I dont post when I have been on the piss.

although I would like to see the back of him.

i am pissed but ryan...jeeez i brought out the fairy bread and he was goooooorrrrnnneeee.

who kills at darts ryan??

Why I dont want to defend Blocker as I think he should be given the flick asap perhaps he was joking witj his remarks on sportsworld. Maybe someone has told him about the threads on both here and the official site and it was his way of getting back at the fans

He's not joking UP. Its one comment in a line of many over the last couple of days.

Why I dont want to defend Blocker as I think he should be given the flick asap perhaps he was joking witj his remarks on sportsworld. Maybe someone has told him about the threads on both here and the official site and it was his way of getting back at the fans
Could be. But it's still unprofessional don't you think?

of course it is and as i said he should be pissed off asap but perhaps he is aware of the Manly fans feelings on his support of the Tigers and is just pouring fuel on the fire as a gee up. What would you think of Fatty coming on board as a forwards coach he has similar media committments to Roach and has coached SOO. It would probably be too political too get him back though

I think the time of the part-timers moonlighting with their media commitments should be put to an end.

That's Roach, Peters and Fulton (though he has no official role as far as I understand).

1. They are clearly not committed to doing their job properly as they're distracted by other ventures.
2. They have a conflict of interest.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4