Blockers Okay

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You are exactly correct. Today's ref has far too much to worry about with the complexities of all the new rules. It used to be a much simpler game.
When you add the fact that refs have to commit to memory the names of all the players, give them instructions on the run -- "Jake, you're off side..." -- and have some officials yapping through an earpiece then it is too big an ask.
I have long maintained that a ref should address players by their numbers, and not give them warnings that they are infringing in some way; just penalise them when they do.
The lines-people also need to give more help to the ref. They have a much easier task and yet you rarely see them running on and reporting issues.

Remember the old 5m rule. It used to be that BOTH teams had to be back 5m from the play the ball. Gee I wonder why that was.
Annesley mentioned that when discussing the blockers and said when the 10mt rule came in there was no need for the attacking side to be back 5mts

. B T W , when i first saw the post title , initially thought that it was referring to Blocker Roach 's commentary or something .
So did I. I felt a pang of guilt, cause I thought he’d had a heart attack or something. And I do love giving it to the dinosaur. But with two uncles in palliative care in NSW in this Covid era , one might be inclined to pull my head in, and look at the bigger picture.

The lines-people also need to give more help to the ref. They have a much easier task and yet you rarely see them running on and reporting issues.
As an ex-QRL junior grade Touch Judge, I doubt much has changed, Referee's are not disposed toward listening to a Touchies opinions, unless it suits them.

sprinting towards the ref with their upraised flag ready to dob on something.
I disallowed a try my son scored, his right boot went into touch. The coach wasn't speaking too me and neither did boy all weekend. Mind you, when I did this in the semi's to an opposing side I was treated like a far sighted genius.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4