Blocker in trouble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Story in the Telegraph about Manly being censured by the NRL because Blocker had a verbal confrontation with referee Shayne Hayne who was invited to trainning to elaborate on rule changes (such as the grapple tackle) Claims Roach had a heated and unprovoked shot at Haynes for which he later appologised for in front of the players and they both shook hands. The best part was the last paragraph "Roach has been highly impressive as Manly's forwards coach and could snag an NRL post in coming years".

Blockers statistics speak for themselves. He will never get a gig as a 1st grade coach. He was punted from the footy show for violence apparently, he abuses those that visit our club to help us, and his measure of loyalty is questionable in my opinion.

I said as a joke I'd rather P Peters be forwards coach, but in reality, I'd like to see Carroll, or someone at least who tries to maintain themselves, and who is Manly for Manly.

Don't know if he will snag a position but from the photo in the paper he has been putting away vast quantities of snag's he is huuuuuge.

Spud would be a good choice, except for his link with Souths / Russell Crowe. I'm pretty sure he owns the gym where the rabbits train.

What's David Gillespie doing these days?

Don't know if he will snag a position but from the photo in the paper he has been putting away vast quantities of snag's he is huuuuuge.

I beleive that he is 160 kilos at the moment.

he is no doubt keeping a few butcher shops in business at the moment.

You would love to be running the Big Rooster at Narabeen with Zorba, Crusher, George Rose and Blocker working near by

Even when he played he was an obnoxius turd
I can't agree Doug. Blocker and the 'brick with 2 eyes' Lazarus were one of my favorite bookend combos for Australia and I really enjoyed watching them play. My kind of props.

I certainly hope Cuthbo gets a run this weekend.

0,10114,5126925,00.jpg

In this day an age, you can't really complain that you didn't see a heart attack coming can you?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4