blind side play

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Did you'all notice the Raiders playing down the blindside on Monday night's massacre. Excellent move, brilliant coaching.

Fro that was magic.....just magic!

Back to the Canberra V Newcastle game.. did those who watch it notice how good Johns's passing game is??

I know it has always been brilliant but it seemed like it was the first time in a long time he has produced it. A few passes were dropped but he threw some absolutely magic bullet passes across 2 or 3 people to hit the winger and the vision to cut behind a decoy and put Milton Thaiday through the gap to score was good.

I know alot of you wouldn't give a second thought of the bloke but as a footy fan when he is in form it doesn't get much better

I thought he was ordinary. Quite a few of his passes went to ground and the Milton try? I rate monas pass to Watmough in round 2 as a better ball.

Is Chad Randall on the staff??

Very funny but please don't remind me of that, I still have the occassional nightmare of Chad dummying then goign the blind with a 3 man overlap on the open side.

Johns reckoned it was one of his worst games ever for the Knights

Yeah, well it was... but there were glimpses of the old johns in there to me.

He threw a few really good cut out balls and just hits his winger on the chest and it was all in one motion and didn't halt his wingers progress at all.. i just thought a few of the passes he threw were pretty skillful that's all. I think he won't be far of his best even after that.

I thought he was ordinary. Quite a few of his passes went to ground and the Milton try? I rate monas pass to Watmough in round 2 as a better ball.
Still not too bad for a guy who has played 4 miutes of real footy in 6 months.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6