Blame Williame

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

dowdz

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The guy is a jinx lol. He has played 10 1st grade games and lost them all. 6 for Eels and 4 for us.
That 5 to 1 penalty hurt in the 2nd half. Was as bad as our defence.

The guy is a jinx lol. He has played 10 1st grade games and lost them all. 6 for Eels and 4 for us.

Can you tell me when we got our 1 penalty in the second half I for the life of me cannot remember when we got one in the second half

Gotta agree cant blame him entirley for our predicament but does not have any impact at the line and he seems weak....thoughts.

Gotta agree cant blame him entirley for our predicament but does not have any impact at the line and he seems weak....thoughts.
I don't think his game centres around power, I think he needs good early ball to use his speed and footwork. With the lack of go-forward at the club currently, he is simply not going to get good early ball.

Could be right about the 2nd half penalty. Thought I heard we received one. Poor kid though. 10 NRL starts and all losses. Agree with Snake. Seems to need a bit of space to work with.

A very tough ask to replace a guy of Killers quality. It is telling how ruderless we are with out Killer, the last 2 games have really shown how we miss his calmness.

He seems like the sort of ordinary, mediocre player that belongs at the Titans or the Dragons, not at Manly. He just has no impact on the game and is a complete passenger. Hope Lyon is back next week.

To be fair, Brayden had a second rower inside of him who never passed him the ball.

Mateo is the only Manly forward to have ever offloaded this year:mad:

But Blair FFS - I lost it when our kick bounced off Idris on the Penriff line and this Fwit dribbles at it for no reason, giving them the scrum feed . His mental process is slower than Jorge's :mad::punch::banghead:

In the interviews this week, Blair actually said 'I am happy with my form' :confused:

He has played 10 1st grade games and lost them all. 6 for Eels and 4 for us.
Playing in six games for the Eels and not winning one is no surprise. Playing in six for them and winning them all would be beyond belief and let's face it the four games he's had for us have not come at a fortuitous time in the clubs history. The start of the 2015 season has not been the most favourable time for a rookie to make his debut, I'm not going to make him the whipping boy just yet.

Although this post is in jest, it's not Williame that needs to be dropped - it's Foran.

In the 2 games he missed we won one, and were narrowly beaten in the other (after being told to constantly go back and play the ball on the mark every time we got on a bit of a roll, something that shockingly enough hasn't been seen in any game since).

In the other 4 games, we haven't been close to being in those games. Quite clearly, he is the cancer in the team and it's time for him to be dropped - it's what's best for his family.

Although this post is in jest, it's not Williame that needs to be dropped - it's Foran.

In the 2 games he missed we won one, and were narrowly beaten in the other (after being told to constantly go back and play the ball on the mark every time we got on a bit of a roll, something that shockingly enough hasn't been seen in any game since).

In the other 4 games, we haven't been close to being in those games. Quite clearly, he is the cancer in the team and it's time for him to be dropped - it's what's best for his family.
Yeah just started it as a bit of fun. Feel for the kid with that stat he holds. Agree with Foran. Not doing anything then the slightest knock he leaves the field

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8