• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should we get Green on a 2 year deal?

• Yes

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • No

Votes: 62 74.7%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20200715-181529_Samsung Internet.jpg

We all know he is a good foil for dce.. he proved last few games he can still run a team and get repeat sets constantly like he did when he was with us.. when he was with us we had the 4th best attack in the game (2018 pretty sure) he ran the team and let dce chime in which he is good at. What do the people of Silvertails think?? Vote away, give your opinion or just hurl abuse :)

Let's see...is Blake Green a consummate professional?

Would he be able to put aside any grievance towards or from our club due to the manner in which he departed, & concentrate on playing football?

Considering he was acting up & dragging the chain at training when Manly initially refused to grant him an early release I don't think so.

Ironic really, that he spat the dummy & threw his toys out of the pram when Manly wanted to keep him on for the final year of the contract he signed & forced our hand into letting him go yet here he is, already being punted by his new club - the one who offered him the glittering 3 year contract - only 1.5 years into it, bahaha.

I don’t think so, a poorly placed team that is struggling and they don’t want him says it all.

Greens behaviour in leaving the club was not what you want of a person in a team sport, my opinion he is poison and we have enough issues within the club that need resolving before bringing a bad egg in.

A good player but a definite no!

I don’t think so, a poorly placed team that is struggling and they don’t want him says it all.

Greens behaviour in leaving the club was not what you want of a person in a team sport, my opinion he is poison and we have enough issues within the club that need resolving before bringing a bad egg in.

A good player but a definite no!
Who says hes a bad egg? Didnt he want to extend and we said no so he went with warriors... cant blame him we have dickheads running the club. We needed him and let him go and had no one to replace him. Really amateur stuff and we have been suffering ever since Really

most are saying no and i agree as i want Foran buuuut... if we dont get foran which i dont think we will what are we going to do? Walker dce combo was going alright and could of only gotten better.. so do we persist or go on the market?

Who says hes a bad egg? Didnt he want to extend and we said no so he went with warriors... cant blame him we have dickheads running the club. We needed him and let him go and had no one to replace him. Really amateur stuff and we have been suffering ever since Really
Agree with the amateur players we are playing in some positions. Agree the club did not see him as a long term option. Agree a player has too try and get the best deal they can for their future as long as they do it in good ethic.

Greens attitude when he was last at the club is where the bad egg comment stems from. Refusing to train are not the signs of a team man, my main concern is we have lots of quality juniors coming through and having players that display poor behaviours is not a way for them to grow into a team sport and create a team culture.

Moses has had his accreditation revoked. Any contract with Green after his current one expires will be with a different manager...or maybe even no manager.

Moses is/was Greens manager.
Moses alledgedly suggested to Green to carry out his antics with training, etc with Manly in an effort to get a release from the club.

Green alledgedly carried out said antics. A grown man, making his own big boy decisions to get out of a contract with our club.

No thanks.

I take him back fast. New coach thats not TB plus will make DCE play alot better so his contract doesn't go to waste.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4