Blake green and other useless objects

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

joeboy

Bencher
I've been hard on this bloke, but I can't see what he brings to our team and he can't even kick anymore. He us simply not a threat like a first string five eight needs to be. We just won't get to the next level with this bloke. He is so very average. Between him and cherry they did absolutely nothing today.

Matt wright is so slow, can't read defence and with kelly and green inside him are the worst defensive edge in the league.

We have So many average players, but these two are by far the worst. They have no upside or potential left in them. As a team we managed the impossible today, we made the dogs look like a decent footy team, which they are not, so I don't know where that leaves us.

Go ahead user turbo1 give me a troll rating, but before you do, tell me what good things Blake has done in the last 2 months?

That was an inept, insipid, almost effortless display from a team that shouldn't have struggled with motivation to do better. It's almost like something happened 2 months ago that derailed our season. But I fear our average players Have just been exposed for what they are and our actual great players can't do everything..

Last edited:
Blake Green was a one man halves pairing today. I don't blame him for this ****. I don't know, dce must have been injured to have not been involved at all

Blake green has offered little all year except penalties to the opposition, back peddling missed tackles, when out of ideas kicks on 3rd or 4th tackle and when he does flop on a tackle he gets left in the ruck allowing opposition teams to score where he should be.

Don't worry about Green.

That was the single worst performance I've seen from DCE....I can't remember him even being first receiver on one occasion.

We were beyond ordinary.

Blake Green was a one man halves pairing today. I don't blame him for this ****. I don't know, dce must have been injured to have not been involved at all

if there was something wrong with cherry today, which there must've been as he didn't get involved at all. Blake could've taken the opportunity to step up.

if there was something wrong with cherry today, which there must've been as he didn't get involved at all. Blake could've taken the opportunity to step up.
Yeah although the Bulldogs had him covered every time, it was like dce for us last year. A one man halves pairing makes the one man get nowhere. Just saw DCE interview live, he was very disappointed, infact shattered, which was great to see

Its just bizzare how goog cherry and green were playing together only 6 weeks ago. Everything was clicking. We looked so dangerous

Someone said DCE was laid up with the flu all week guys. In a loss like this, it's harsh to point the finger. It's a team sport. You win as a team, you lose as a team. Kelly also had Winterstein and Wright either side of him (as example).

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz
Someone said DCE was laid up with the flu all week guys. In a loss like this, it's harsh to point the finger. It's a team sport. You win as a team, you lose as a team. Kelly also had Winterstein and Wright either side of him (as example).

That's all well and good Ryan but the man took the field. If he wasn't able to contribute, he should have let Cullen or Hastings play.

Yeah he wasn't the only one to play poorly. In fact, I challenge any of them to honestly say they played well. We were a team of 17 Lewis Browns today.

I Take that team point ryan. But we have have the makings of a a great team. But to many ordinary players. A great team can support a few less individually talented players. But our average ones outnumber our great ones at present.

Blake green is painfully average in an important position. He isn't a viable option for next year

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8