Blake Ferguson 'Staging'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
In AFL they have started suspending players for 'staging' (pretending to be fouled)...
Surely something has to be done about cats like ferguson (not that there are any as big as him) that feign injury after being brushed by a fingertip across the cheek...

It is consistent and it is FUC*ING embarrassing for our game...

Furgo has got to do something. He is cold and bored in the wing outside of the super hog Waqa Blake.
That is the reason he has not scored a try. Blake has never passed him the ball.

In AFL they have started suspending players for 'staging' (pretending to be fouled)...
Surely something has to be done about cats like ferguson (not that there are any as big as him) that feign injury after being brushed by a fingertip across the cheek...

It is consistent and it is FUC*ING embarrassing for our game...
Oh I know a much bigger cat.....plays for the Worms also. Can you guess? Constantly thinks he’s been hard done by when tackled, flaps his arms like Priscilla, ponces around like he’s the entitled one?

Oh I know a much bigger cat.....plays for the Worms also. Can you guess? Constantly thinks he’s been hard done by when tackled, flaps his arms like Priscilla, ponces around like he’s the entitled one?
Does he have a bald head and sit in a warm box all night? Definitely a coached tactic...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8